Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

NHS Coronavirus information. Information from gov.uk. Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have health concerns, please seek medical attention.

Related: Lockdown Learning, discuss home schooling during lockdown.

Just intrigued to know current experiences of pos+ LFT is asymptomatic ...

2 replies

Kcc73 · 17/10/2022 20:20

...yes I know we don't need to test if no symptoms (before anyone kicks off on this) but just intrigued if asymptotic covid was still a thing; for example if testing as family member positive or going to visit cev person or hosp requested before attending appointment. Anyway had a positive without symptoms in the last few months w newer omicron, and did you ever go on to develop symptoms?

non-one- anyone taken LFT asymptomatic recently (eg as family member pos+) & got pos+ result despite no symptoms

OP posts:
Please
or

hay5689 · 17/10/2022 20:31

Yes I've done a test just over 3 weeks ago because we literally have hundreds of tests hanging around in work and people were phoning in sick left, right and centre with covid so a few of us did one out of curiosity.

I had zero symptoms and hadn't eaten or drunk before taking the test but it came back positive. I've not had any vaccines and as far as I'm aware I've never had it before and we test pretty regularly in my workplace because we are dealing with the public daily and come into contact with a lot of people.

Please
or

Kcc73 · 18/10/2022 09:55

How interesting - did you ever go on to develop symptoms?

OP posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?