Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

NHS Coronavirus information. Information from gov.uk. Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have health concerns, please seek medical attention.

Related: Lockdown Learning, discuss home schooling during lockdown.

How long did it take you to feel better?

3 replies

AlternativelyWired · 11/10/2022 11:55

I tested positive on Saturday morning and feel dreadful this morning. I've only just woken up! Achey joints, sore throat, chesty cough, headache and exhaustion. Please tell me when it gets better.

OP posts:
Please
or

Furcoatandnoknickerz · 11/10/2022 16:26

Tested negative on day 13 now day 15 still feel horrendous. I have the odd day when I think I may be turning a corner, next day back to horrendous. I fear I may end up with long Covid.

Please
or

AlternativelyWired · 11/10/2022 16:42

Oh no, that's not good. I feel rotten today. I feel very sick but luckily have anti sickness tablets left over from when the first covid vaccine made me very ill. It could be the antibiotics making me feel sick too. I hope you don't get long covid and that you feel better soon. My friend has it and every 2-3 weeks she's in bed for a couple of days again. I'm a carer for my mum and have a young child at home as well as a teenager and need to be back up and running.

OP posts:
Please
or

reigatecastle · 11/10/2022 17:18

My boss had it and I think it took about a week with her. My DH also has it, he tested positive on Friday (having felt off colour from Thursday evening) and is feeling better today though whacked out.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?