Threads

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

NHS Coronavirus information. Information from gov.uk. Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have health concerns, please seek medical attention.

Related: Lockdown Learning, discuss home schooling during lockdown.

Anyone had “mild” symptoms get worse?

Krazynights34 · 02/11/2020 07:56

I’m sorry if this has been done to death. I’ve had COVID-19 symptoms, which started off as barely noticeable, since Wednesday last week. I was feeling quite unwell on Friday and Saturday, better than before on Sunday, now feeling rough.
I am responsible for caring for my physically (and mentally) disabled 3 year old, without help.
I’m scared it will get worse suddenly- has anyone had this happen? I’m trying to plan in case it does...
Oh and I’m just waiting for the test results

OP's posts:
Please
or

ArcheryAnnie · 02/11/2020 08:28

I'm sorry you are feeling rough, OP, and especially sorry that you have to carry on as a carer while feeling so unwell.

My experience of covid was that it varied really wildly over time - when I look back at the whatsapps I sent my mates from my bed, it's full of "I'm feeling a lot better, thanks" posts from me when I subsequently became a lot iller, for a lot longer.

I hope your experience is of a short duration, but do keep an eye on it - and don't hesitate to ask for professional medical help.

Please
or

Krazynights34 · 02/11/2020 09:31

Thank you! I’m dreading it getting worse (I’m pretty sure it’s what I have). If I didn’t have DD I’d stay in bed today

OP's posts:
Please
or

dollychopss · 02/11/2020 09:32

Hope you feel better. Xx

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.