Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Spotting 10DPO, pregnant 3+3

Algor1thm · 23/09/2022 22:11

I had a positive test yesterday, and tested again this morning with some line progression. This afternoon I've had some cramping and when I went to the toilet just now there was a small amount of brown discharge. Feeling really upset even though I know there's nothing conclusive in it. Will test again in the morning. Can this be normal? Any positive stories?

OP's posts:
Please
or

Algor1thm · Yesterday 05:09

Just tested and line is a lot stronger than 48 hours ago, no more spotting this morning 🤞🏻

OP's posts:
Please
or

Kappi · Yesterday 14:07

just wanted to say, I hope you are okay - and I’m relieved your test was darker! X

Please
or

Algor1thm · Yesterday 14:09

Thank you - I'm definitely on edge, but no more spotting yet and lots of nausea today🤞🏻

OP's posts:
Please
or

Kappi · Yesterday 14:18

I can understand being on edge! I’m 3+3 apparently… hoping it sticks! Been wretching after food - hopefully all stays on track for us both!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?