Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Late period, symptoms but BFN

minuette1 · 06/08/2022 17:55

I usually have a pretty regular 27/28 day cycle, and this month I am 10 days late. I have sore breasts, headaches, extreme tiredness and my resting heart rate is 5-7 beats higher per min higher than usual - basically all the symptoms I had in my last pregnancies, however I have had multiple BFNs testing at different times each day, so I can’t be pregnant or it would be positive by now.

Has this happened to anyone else lately and how long before AF finally arrived for you? Thanks!

OP's posts:
Please
or

allgoodthings84 · 06/08/2022 18:40

I was a week late last cycle but it was because I ovulated late and LP is always pretty much the same. Could you have had a cycle where you ovulated later than usual? My resting HR always goes up after ovulation by up to 8bpm then falls just before AF

you do occasionally read about people who get a late bfp though so you never know until you get a bfp or AF arrives

Please
or

My2boysaremyworld · 06/08/2022 18:47

I'm the same. I'm 7 days late. Had a show last night and thought AF was coming but Iv had nothing since. I don't feel great, lightheaded, dizzy and getting cramps and pains in my hips xx

Please
or

minuette1 · 06/08/2022 19:28

Urgh it's so annoying isn't it! My ovulation does change from day 13 - 17 cycle to cycle but with a pretty regular 12 day luteal phase, and we last dtd on I think day 14, so if I did ovulate really late (I wasn't tracking this cycle as have run out of sticks and trying to save money!) I don't think that it could have resulted in a pregnancy. Oh well, I guess I will just have to keep on waiting to see what happens! Hope you guys get the result you want soon :) @My2boysaremyworld have you tested yet?

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.