Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

16DPO FRER BFN any experiences?

Theanswersarewithin · 28/05/2022 07:43

So my cycle is normally 26-30 days and pretty regular. 3 out of my 4 last periods have been 26 days. I am currently CD33, no period and bfn when testing. I think I ovulated CD17 which makes me about 16DPO.

Tests would be showing up by now wouldnt they? Anyone else have this sort of fluke cycle before? I’m guessing I’m out this month and my period is just taking longer than usual to come. I thought the frer tests were the most sensitive so surely would pick up 16DPO.

symptoms = cramping all week but not as strong as my usual period cramps. It’s like my bodies trying so hard to release this period and just can’t.
TMI milky cream CM but not much at all.

OP's posts:
Please
or

NSx · 01/08/2022 22:53

@Theanswersarewithin hi OP, wondering what your outcome was ?

Please
or

Theanswersarewithin · 02/08/2022 07:22

@NSx hi there I actually turned out to be pregnant! I didn’t test positive until cd38. Even now Baby is measuring about 10 days behind so I think I had a fluke cycle where I ovulated 10-12 days late 🙈

OP's posts:
Please
or

NSx · 02/08/2022 08:01

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉 that’s amazing!

Please
or

My2boysaremyworld · 05/08/2022 20:56

@Theanswersarewithin I'm having the same now I'm 33 days into my cycle and getting negative tests! What did the doctors say to you? Did you continue to test regularly?

Please
or

Theanswersarewithin · 06/08/2022 07:40

@My2boysaremyworld Hey there I didn’t speak to a doctor I just continued to test. I sort of said to myself if I get to 3 weeks and no period still testing negative will speak to my doctor, but I tested positive just before 2 weeks late.

it’s so difficult waiting through isn’t it! X

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.