My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Discuss everything related to paid childcare here, including childminders, nannies, nurseries and au pairs.

Childcare

Do you need after school childcare in N11? (or around)

0 replies

SofieD · 16/07/2007 21:03

I'm experienced in the field - been looking after 2 boys (5 and 8) for the past school year. Loving the job but seeking to find similar employment 3-4 days a week a bit closer to home (N11 - Holy Park or St John's school ideal/ will consider other schools of course) - I would be bringing my 2 year old son with me. I love playing games with the children and all that. I'm basically just a full-time mum wanting to earn a bit of cash until I start a course in September 2008 so could commit for the whole of the 2007-2008 academic year. The reason I want to move from my current employment as an after-school nanny is also because I'm required to do things like the washing/ washing up etc,... I'm looking for somewhere where my duties won't extend beyong cooking dinner and playing games with the kids. I just want to be honest about it here as I'm a full-time mum having to do too much washing/ cleaning at my own house and I don't see myself as a typical 'nanny' in that sense. (I'm doing a PGCE in September 2008) so if you're happy with a full-time experienced mum who loves kids, who will enrich your childs' lives but who won't do your dirty linen then please give me a call. (I'm happy to work up to 7pm -7.30pm and can do longer days during the school holidays). I basically just want to earn some money whilst 'waiting to do my PGCE' in September 2008 - gaining more child care experience along the way. I do have to give 6 weeks notice at my current job, so hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for reading all of this anyway.

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.