My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Discuss everything related to paid childcare here, including childminders, nannies, nurseries and au pairs.

Childcare

CM Club - Argh help. Moving house - permission/risk assessment

5 replies

lunavix · 08/03/2007 11:39

We're moving house in 3 weeks, phoned Ofsted today and I have to post them a detailed request, and apparently an 'incredibly detailed' (quote) risk assessment on the new house else they won't consider me childminding beforean inspection.

Any advice or suggestions? The house is already registered but I'll have to do a risk assessment from memory.... I'm rubbish at risk assessments....

OP posts:
looneytune · 08/03/2007 11:56

lunavix - do you want me to email my risk assessment to give you some idea's?

lunavix · 08/03/2007 12:00

that would be lovely helly do you still have my address

how did your move go?

OP posts:
looneytune · 08/03/2007 12:11

can you resend it please as I'm on laptop these days and not sure when will get time to go upstairs and get it.

where you moving to? away from the area or staying local?

my move was ok (well, stressful but ok). the worse bit was the ofsted but so i know how stressed you must be. they let me childmind without inspection IN THE END, after seeing my risk assessment. i think one parent was a little unhappy that I took 2 days off, they were happy to sent lo on day i moved - no way was i doing that for health and safety reasons.

anyway, all settled now and you will be, promise!

must go make lunch. if you don't still have my email address, send email to [email protected]

H x

lunavix · 08/03/2007 12:15

I've just emailed you at that address don't think I have your old one.

Glad it went okay, we're exchanging on the weds, then we have until the end of sat to vacate this house, (rented) but I'm planning on CMing all through. The friday will be 2.30-6, then the Monday is the first day of the holidays...

Still same town, about 1/2 mile away.

OP posts:
lunavix · 08/03/2007 12:16

Cos we can move across slowly, I'm happy that h&s won't be compromised, just hope ofsted will be too

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.