My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Discuss everything related to paid childcare here, including childminders, nannies, nurseries and au pairs.

Childcare

Does anyone know of anyone looking for a childminder in Chelmsford?

7 replies

nally · 18/02/2007 00:48

I have prospectuses and references for anyone interested and currently have 3 vacancies, one for a child of below school age.
Message me for more info if needed.
Ta
nally xxxxxxxx

OP posts:
TotalDream · 18/02/2007 01:03

Hello Nally
How much would you charge for a 5mth old boy for between 7-9hrs per day?

nally · 18/02/2007 01:47

Hi TotalDream

Are you pregnant or has your baby arrived already??? When would you be looking for a childminder to start?

At the moment, until September, I would have to get permission to look after a 5 month old as I currently have a baby and generally you can only have one under a year old. Ofsted can be pretty good though and I would ask them to consider it if someone was interested in me being their childminder.

Average fees for Chelmsford seem to be anywhere between £3 and £5 per hour, as I was told last week by a mum I was talking to.

I currently charge £3.50 per hour for up to 20 hours per week (part-time) and £3 per hour for 21 hours and above (full-time).

Thanks

OP posts:
TotalDream · 18/02/2007 02:03

Hello Nally
My friend has asked me to look after her son 1 day a week, im asking for her really as she is finding it hard to cover all the days she will be at work.
I will pass this information on to her.
(Im sure shes a member of mumsnet.) Either me or my friend will msg on here either way asap for you.

Thank you

nally · 10/03/2007 10:37

bump! anyone?

OP posts:
SHOSHAlee · 10/03/2007 10:38

Nammy add your advert to the new Vacancy list we started today love.

nally · 10/03/2007 10:50

Ooh good one, ta x

OP posts:
SHOSHAlee · 10/03/2007 10:51

i meant Nally, sorry my typing!

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.