Mumsnet Logo
My feed

to access all these features

Discuss everything related to paid childcare here, including childminders, nannies, nurseries and au pairs.


CM CLUB:where can i find details on...

2 replies

StrawberrySnowflakes · 27/12/2006 20:32

registering for emergency /flexible childcare for emergency services?..not just the 'emergency childcare' site, but specifically, police, fire brigade etc???

OP posts:

gooseegg · 27/12/2006 20:52

Look up the websites of all your regional services and send an email addressed to their childcare co-ordinator. Include a poster as an attachment to give details of your service. Ask for it to be circulated by fax or email to all stations and hopefully it will get pinned up in crewrooms for you.
Another option is to write directly to each station (look on websites for address details) again with a poster and ask them to put it up for you. Tip: adding chocolate might help.


StrawberrySnowflakes · 27/12/2006 21:03

chocolate??as in take them some in??..thanks for the details

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Sign up to continue reading

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?