My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Discuss everything related to paid childcare here, including childminders, nannies, nurseries and au pairs.

Childcare

Aupairs in Leighton Buzzard, Milton Keynes area

6 replies

Controlfreak · 03/10/2006 11:11

My aupair is quite lonely and needs to meet other aupairs in Leighton Buzzard, Milton Keynes area. Does anybody know of any families with aupairs please?

OP posts:
TenaLady · 03/10/2006 11:14

CF that is quite sad, mine has just gone home and i was looking for quite sometime. If you got her through an agency, they might have other placements she could meet up with. What nationality is she?

Controlfreak · 03/10/2006 12:38

Hungarian. She didn't come through an agency, but was recommended by a friend.

OP posts:
TenaLady · 03/10/2006 16:07

There is an aupair agency in Leighton Buzzard, google them and email them to see if they have anyone in the area they could put her in touch with.

They helped me but it was too late mine had returned to France.

Controlfreak · 03/10/2006 16:21

Thanks I will try them

OP posts:
TenaLady · 04/10/2006 20:36

aupairbypebble.com the girl there who emailed me was Zoe.

Controlfreak · 05/10/2006 07:49

I spoke to somebody at the agency on Tuesday. Apparently they have no au pairs in LB. I didn't realise they are only placing French aupairs. How did you find having a French girl as an aupair? All of mine are from Eastern Europe and although they stay for 6 months to a year, I am getting fed up with the fact that the first thing they do is look for another job and then leave. I am seriously thinking of getting an aupair that will need a 2 year visa.

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.