Mumsnet Logo
My feed

to access all these features

Discuss everything related to paid childcare here, including childminders, nannies, nurseries and au pairs.


Information for parents on claiming back for childminder

3 replies

juliaemma · 28/10/2005 10:32

I was thikning of adding some info into my pack on how the parents can claim money can i get this? is there any sites where you can download something? or do ncma supply any??

OP posts:

jellyjelly · 28/10/2005 11:05

Ncma do not provide anything. You have to make up something or dry to download some stuff from inland rev site.


ayla99 · 29/10/2005 13:50

It would be nice to have a leaflet to hand out but i haven't found any. I just added the contact details to my "ways to pay" page:

You may be eligible for up to 70% of your childcare costs when using a Registered Childminder.

0845 300 3900


HellyBelly · 29/10/2005 13:52

Snap, I just have this in with my policies and procedures and a page on my website too.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Sign up to continue reading

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?