Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Get updates on how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy by signing up to the Mumsnet Pregnancy Newsletters.

If you've got 4+ Kids

crabcakesalad · 07/05/2022 21:13

How did the 4th labour compare to the others?

Might be in a slight freak out here 😂

OP's posts:
Please
or

BurningBenches · 08/05/2022 20:46

It was fine another induction but most of mine were.

1st was awful. 42wk induction, back to back baby, 3rd degree tear and episiotomy and minor pph. 7 day hospital stay.

2nd and only spontaneous birth at 41+3 was 6hrs from waters breaking.

3rd induced at 42wks. 2hr labour.

4th induced at 40wks, waters broken, nothing happened, had epidural and drip. He was born 4hrs after I got to established labour. 40wks was arguably early for me which I think is why nothing happened.

5th. Almost identical to 3rd. Induced at 41wks. 2hr labour.

Good luck.

Please
or

BabyOnBoard90 · 13/05/2022 08:51

BurningBenches

It was fine another induction but most of mine were.

1st was awful. 42wk induction, back to back baby, 3rd degree tear and episiotomy and minor pph. 7 day hospital stay.

2nd and only spontaneous birth at 41+3 was 6hrs from waters breaking.

3rd induced at 42wks. 2hr labour.

4th induced at 40wks, waters broken, nothing happened, had epidural and drip. He was born 4hrs after I got to established labour. 40wks was arguably early for me which I think is why nothing happened.

5th. Almost identical to 3rd. Induced at 41wks. 2hr labour.

Good luck.

What are your advice and tips for a couple in humble earnings with aspirations for 4 children?

Seems like whenever people say they want more than 2 nowadays people look at them like they're crazy, at least in my generation anyway.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.