Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Get updates on how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy by signing up to the Mumsnet Pregnancy Newsletters.

Dr Kumar Kunde and Con Kelleher

L4UX · 20/02/2021 22:44

Does anything have experience with either Kumar Kunde or Con Kelleher, in particular for c sections?

OP's posts:
Please
or

Blackheathmom · 08/06/2022 20:02

Bump

Please
or

Spaghetti0 · 08/06/2022 20:15

I had a different and straightforward procedure with Kumar Kunde two years ago. All went well. But can’t help in relation to c-sections.
but this should bump and maybe someone else will come along..

Please
or

pocpocpoc · 08/06/2022 20:23

Kumar Kunde is the most wonderful doctor with the most wonderful beside manner.

Please
or

L4UX · 08/06/2022 22:28

Thank you for your reply. I had William Dennes perform my c section and couldn’t fault him

OP's posts:
Please
or

Blackheathmom · 09/06/2022 05:56

What does that mean? Could you please elaborate on your experience? I only see the same thing written everywhere about him "wonderful" "great bedside manner"

Please
or

Blackheathmom · 09/06/2022 05:57

Thanks! Why didn't you go with Kunde or Con out of curiosity?

Please
or

L4UX · 09/06/2022 09:46

Kunde secretary was very rude and unhelpful. Con wasn’t operating at any hospitals local to me. I had William Dennes at the Portland

OP's posts:
Please
or

Blackheathmom · 09/06/2022 11:38

yes I have heard this about his secretary numerous times from other people

Please
or

pocpocpoc · 09/06/2022 13:12

I was supposed to have a natural birth under his care, but when things didn't go to plan he was very calm and decisive in preparing me for an emergency C-section. During the 'final' check, he realised that there was still an opportunity for a natural birth, which he took advantage of. He seemed genuinely happy and pleased with it, well beyond what would be expected from a professional who has overseen tens of thousands of births, he did seem like someone who loves and enjoys his job.

Please
or

pocpocpoc · 09/06/2022 13:12

Ditto re secretary.

Please
or

pocpocpoc · 09/06/2022 13:17

Without going into too much detail, I've seen him for a case (not for birth) where several doctors couldn't diagnose me and outright dismissed my problem as imagined. He was puzzled at first but wouldn't give up until he found the cause and sorted it. The whole thing took him 2 weeks, I was in pain for over a year prior to meeting him.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.