Threads

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Confused about car seat regulations? Read our reviews of baby car seats, toddler car seats and booster seats to find out which ones are worth investing in.

Britax Max Way in a VW Touran..

Weasel3826 · 29/04/2017 21:36

Hi....can anyone help please!?

We've bought 2 Britax Max Ways to go in our VW Touran, for our 2 little ones. The Britax site says they're compatible...but we can't work out how to tether them at the bottom, without attaching them to the front seats- which would then mean we can't change the position of the driver/passenger seats.

Does anyone have a Touran with a Max Way and can give me a bit of guidance please??!

Thanks so much xx

OP's posts:
Please
or

Misty9 · 07/05/2017 21:26

We've got a maxway in a skoda octavia and it was in a Peugeot where we had to attach it to the front seats. You couldn't move the seat with the car seat rigged up and I assume that bottom tethers would always mean that? We've found the maxway really bulky and tricky to install, and our 3yo is now looking pretty cramped in it. I actually came to this topic just now to look for what other erf seats people are recommending...! When we bought the maxway 4 years ago there wasn't much else available and we had it shipped from Sweden.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.