Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

AIBU?

An oven ??!! But how to pick ?!

8 replies

Horseradrad · 09/01/2024 21:38

So we have decided on two integrated ovens instead of a range in set on neff but Aibu?

which is better quality?:

Neff
Miele
Seimens

Thank you please share your thoughts

OP posts:

Am I being unreasonable?

4 votes. Final results.

POLL
You are being unreasonable
100%
You are NOT being unreasonable
0%
toastofthetown · 09/01/2024 21:39

YABU

NeverDropYourMooncup · 09/01/2024 21:42

Work out what features you want. Get the ones that have those for the price you want to pay.

Delatron · 09/01/2024 21:56

Neff and Siemens are part of the same company. So quality will be similar.

Noseyoldcow · 09/01/2024 21:57

If I could afford it, I'd have a Miele. Siemens and Neff are both the same company (BSH) and Siemens is the more upmarket of the two. But any of them would be a good choice.

Sahara123 · 09/01/2024 22:12

I bought one with pyrolytic cleaning recently, I love it ! Just burns off the grease, I put the oven trays in as well, it’s says not to but they come out clean and not sticky. Haven’t risked the metal racks and bits though . It’s a Bosch one .

GellerYeller · 09/01/2024 22:22

We have Neff with the hide and slide door. Pyrolitic but has a steam clean function too. The pizza setting is nice-crisps from the bottom.

Eyesopenwideawake · 09/01/2024 22:28

Bosch. Always.

SM4713 · 09/01/2024 22:38

We've recently bought a miele one with a pyrolytic burny off function. Its a good oven/grill, but I can't say it has bells and whistles over any other oven I've ever owned! The digital programming/timers etc is actually annoying, and I wished I'd bought a simpler one with just knobs!

I'd look at independent reviews where possible of the models you are considering. Look at the warranty. I believe Miele used to be either 5 or 10yrs, but now only 2! Also the electric usage, features, timer, fan, internal size etc.

Miele do have a factory outlet with various grades of appliances- all have a 2yr warranty still and the list changes daily. We bought both A and B grade appliances and both were perfect, and cheaper than buying in store. If you have a blue light card, their full price stock is 20% off.

MieleOutletPricelist.pdf

https://application.miele.co.uk/resources/pdf/MieleOutletPricelist.pdf

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.