My feed

to access all these features


Frail parents abroad

2 replies

user1483390742 · 16/07/2017 23:25

Wwyd? My parents are elderly and live abroad. My mum is very poorly and i should be with her. I have my husband and 3 children here under 11 who also need me. No other family close by to call on. Where should i be?!

OP posts:
19lottie82 · 16/07/2017 23:51

I don't think you can uproot your kids and husband.
Can you move your mother closer to you?

19lottie82 · 16/07/2017 23:51

Sorry, mother and father.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.