My feed

to access all these features


To ask for advice

4 replies

willescapesoon · 30/06/2017 19:33

On somewhere online I could write a personal blog?
I am currently in an EA controlling relationship which I have every intention of leaving - eventually.
Mitigating factors are massively identifying but I want to start keeping a record of all this shit but if I keep a diary he may well find it.
Would also like to type everything he's done to me and see if it's therapeutic or gives me the kick up the arse I need.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thanks posted in AIBU for traffic x

OP posts:
araiwa · 30/06/2017 19:35

Save documents to cloud, googledrive etc

Only you can access them with a password

A blog tends to be for others to read

willescapesoon · 30/06/2017 19:36

I'm not actually bothered about people reading it tbh. I'd put it on here but I'd fill 1k comments with the back story alone!

OP posts:
ImperialBlether · 30/06/2017 19:37

Use Word. Password protect it. Give it an innocuous name eg Christmas presents. Each time you update it, email it to yourself to an email address you never use.

PinkHeart5911 · 30/06/2017 19:47

What about setting yourself an email address up and email yourself everytime something happens?

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.