Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

AIBU?

Bad Baby Freak World YouTube

6 replies

raspberrysuicide · 29/06/2017 19:52

Has anyone seen this? It's very odd and I feel very uncomfortable watching it.
Basically 2 girls suck on dummies and crawl around the house pretending to be bad babies.
Their father also has a dummy and crawls around making funny noises and using baby talk.
Apparently they have a huge amount of views whenever they post a video, I read that he tags them for paedophiles and infantilists hence the large number of views they get.
I've banned my dd from watching it now.

I think it's horrible and very inappropriate. Surely stuff like that can't be allowed

OP posts:
Boring12 · 29/06/2017 20:39

Look up Shane Dawson's channel on YouTube, he put up a video not too long ago and interviewed a girl that does this. Although you may get offended by Shane himself! Gives you a bit of information about it. It is strange.

raspberrysuicide · 29/06/2017 21:52

Just watched that, that's an adult baby rather than the videos I'm saying about that are aimed at children.
Tiana bad baby has a ToysandMe channel and she acts as a naughty baby, she has a dummy and crawls around. She does really naughty things and her mum tells her off a lot. She acts like a brat tbh. She's about 9 or 10.
The girls on Freak World do the same but their dad also joins in.

OP posts:
DancingOnMyOwn · 30/06/2017 00:06

My children have watched these a few times, I have banned it since I realised how bad it is. They still watch "Tiana" playing with toys etc. But not the "bad baby" stuff. I find it all very uncomfortable too.

NeedsAsockamnesty · 30/06/2017 00:10

This keeps on coming up on kids you tube and bugs me greatly.
Is there any way to block stuff from coming up in suggestions on you tube kids?

PenSylvester · 30/06/2017 07:08

Also banned in my house. Caught DD watching these and I was horrified! I have youtube restrictions on and everything, these sort of things just won't be filtered though.

TripleASays · 30/06/2017 16:58

I've also banned Bad Baby! My 3 year old managed to find it on YouTube and started to act like her- even down to asking for a dummy! Can't stand Bad Baby!!

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.