Mumsnet Logo
My feed

to access all these features


Not sure what to do?

1 reply

lovewatudo · 02/04/2011 22:34

Well i am extremely unhappy with my life at the moment. Basically i have recently split up with my fiance of 5 years, i'm not coping too well with that but to top it off i am now stuck in a rut. My ex was supporting myself and my daughter and i am a full time mum. the house i am currently in, my ex is paying for. he wants me out in 6 weeks. i have no income of my own and my council dont think they can help me as i'm south african and not british. I have no family here and hardly any friends. I want to go home to south sfrica but my ex won't let me take my daughter with me. Was just wondering if anyone had any advice. Thank you in advance. xx

OP posts:

hardhatdonned · 02/04/2011 22:35

There is no "letting you"

First thing monday morning seek legal advice from a family law solicitor. You're entitled to a free half hour and as you're not earning you'll no doubt get legal aid. They can advise you on all the ins and outs regarding housing, rights, taking the child out of the UK etc.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Sign up to continue reading

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?