My feed

to access all these features

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on adoption.


Childcare vouchers pre and post adoption order

2 replies

AncientEmo · 21/06/2021 10:26

We have 15 free hours from before the AO was granted (as it took over a year to get)

Now we have the AO and so his name has changed, we need to apply for more free hours - do we start a whole new application with his new name or does it need to be linked to his old one?

I'm very confused and scared of getting accused of fraud 😅

OP posts:
LeonardF13 · 25/06/2021 07:22

This reply has been deleted

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Vix709 · 25/06/2021 13:36

I just contacted Childcare Tax Services (who do the government scheme) and changed his name. It was easier to do after we had confirmation that his new name was registered on the General Register (new birth certificate) as the services are linked. Then you will be able to apply for the free hours under the new name but not really change much else.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.