Tonic Health wins Mumsnet Rated

Tonic Health vitamins

We asked 130 Mumsnet testers to try out Tonic Health's Elderberry and Blackcurrant Vitamin Drink, and 81% said they’d recommend it to a friend or family member. Read on to find out why.

What makes Tonic Health special?

Tonic Health is a high-dose, high-impact vitamin drink that empowers your immune system in times of need. Where most cough and cold products merely treat symptoms, Tonic is designed to help your body fight back and recover. It's also 100% drug-free.

Tonic gives you natural ingredients that are scientifically proven to strengthen your immune system, including market-leading levels of vitamin C, vitamin D and zinc, plus real plant extracts. To get the same goodness that’s in a single Tonic, you’d need to eat 21 oranges, 13 eggs and half a kilo of sunflower seeds!

Use code MUMSNET20 to save 20% off your order. The code is single use and valid until 30th June 2020.

Read next: Easy batch-cooking recipes for busy families

Elderberry and Blackcurrant Tonic wins Mumsnet Rated

Tonic Health packs high-impact vitamins, minerals and plant extracts into a drink that the whole family can enjoy, supporting the immune system naturally. It's available in two flavours: Lemon and Honey or Elderberry and Blackcurrant. Both are all natural, with no added sugar or artificial sweeteners.

Read next: The best recipe boxes according to Mumsnet users

Out of 130 Mumsnet users who tried the Elderberry and Blackcurrant drink, 81% said they'd recommend it to a friend or family member.

Tonic can be taken for prevention or at the first sign of not feeling your best. Simply add a sachet to a cup of warm water for a comforting cuppa, or mix with cold water for a refreshing fruity drink. Research shows that supplementing your intake of these vitamins at the first sign can help recovery by up to two whole days.

Each sachet contains:

• Vitamin C – 1500mg
  • Vitamin D3 – 30ug
  • Zinc – 25mg
  • Elderberry powder – 300mg
  • Blackcurrant powder – 750mg

Elderberry & Blackcurrant Tonic

What Mumsnet users have to say

I was impressed with the vitamin content. It's ideal for boosting your immune system.

I'd definitely recommend it. We were all a bit gutted when the supply ran out! It's more soluble than I thought and dissolves quicker than the tablet-style alternatives. It's something I'd be happy to take every day as a matter of course.

Read next: Find out how Mumsnet Rated works and see which other products have been awarded the badge

I would suggest this to friends as an alternative to Lemsip.

Yes, I'd recommend it. I especially like the fact it had zinc and vitamin D as well as vitamin C.

The flavour was delicious! I really wasn't expecting to enjoy it. This was like a very lovely fruit drink.

What Tonic Health says

“We're extremely proud to be the first immunity brand to be awarded a Mumsnet Rated badge. Tonic Health helps the whole family, and we're excited to win the support of the Mumsnet community and families across the nation.” – Sunna van Kampen, founder of Tonic Health

Want to try Tonic for yourself?

Tonic Health is available from Boots, Whole Foods, Ocado, and chemists across the UK. It's also available to buy on the Tonic Health website.

Shop now

More from Mumsnet

Want to find more great product recommendations? Our Swears By features round up user reviews, helping you find the best products for your family. For bigger purchases like pushchairs or vacuum cleaners, our in-depth, unbiased product reviews put user recommendations to the test to make sure you're always getting the most for your money.

This page is sponsored by Tonic Health

Read next: The best prenatal vitamins

Mumsnet carries some affiliate marketing links, so if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale (more details here).