Competition terms and conditions
One lucky Mumsnetter will win a garden spruce-up courtesy of Jeyes, £200-worth of Theatre Tokens, a Salter Bluetooth Cook Pro kitchen scale and thermometer set, £150 to spend with Homescapes AND a family day out at KidZania London.
Terms and conditions
The outdoor ‘spruce up’ aspect of the prize will be carried out by an outdoor maintenance contractor, who will be working on behalf of Jeyes.
The ‘spruce up’ will only be carried out if the winner has a private outdoor space that they own/are responsible for.
The ‘spruce up’ will be carried out on a day that is convenient to both the prize winner and the contractor, and the date/time will be agreed in advance.
The contractor will work at the property for a total of six hours on the agreed date.
The prize winner can choose from the following tasks to be worked on in their outdoor space, within the six hour time period: lawn mowing, hedge cutting, cleaning of paths and/ or patios (with Jeyes products), weeding, cleaning down patio furniture and plant pots (with Jeyes products), general tidy up (as directed by the homeowner).
Jeyes Bundle – Outdoor Products
- Jeyes Fluid – Now in its 140th year, the original multi-purpose outdoor cleaner, dedicated to making your outside space as clean as the rest of your home. 300ml RRP £4.00
- Jeyes 4-in-1 Patio Power (2L) – a unique cleaner that slows regrowth with long-lasting results. It is designed to kill 99.9% of germs and eradicate mould, grime and stubborn stains from paved spaces including concrete, tarmac, brick and stone. Available in 2L (covers up to 99 square metres) RRP £9.99
- Jeyes Barbecue Smart Brush – Taking the effort out of grease removal, the new Barbecue Smart Brush from Jeyes offers consumers a new and highly effective way of cleaning their barbecues this summer. The formula leaves your barbecue safe, killing 99.9% of Salmonella, Listeria and E.coli. 300ml RRP £3.49
- Jeyes Freshbin Powder – Lemon Fresh (550g) Simply sprinkle this powder onto refuse daily to kill 99.9% of germs and freshen both outdoor and indoor bins. RRP £2.50
- Jeyes Heavy Duty Outdoor Cleaning Wipes – Kills 99.9% of germs for up to 24 hours on play equipment and garden furniture – helping consumers ‘fight dirty’. Available in packets containing nine wipes RRP £3.00
The Theatre Tokens prize can only be posted to a winner in the UK and the prize is non-refundable.
You may only exchange Theatre Tokens for tickets to performances at theatres participating in the Theatre Tokens scheme at the time of redemption. A list of participating theatres is available on our Where To Use page – https://www.theatretokens.com/where-to-use. You acknowledge that participating theatres may withdraw from the scheme at any time. While SOLT uses its reasonable efforts to maintain an accurate and up to date list of participating theatres on the website, SOLT makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness and is not responsible for any errors or omissions on such list.
Tickets are subject to availability and a booking fee may apply. You acknowledge that theatres participating in the Theatre Tokens scheme reserve the right to restrict the use of Theatre Tokens in respect of tickets for certain performances or events and/or to restrict or prohibit the use of Theatre Tokens in conjunction with any discounts and/or other special offers offered by the theatres including discounted group bookings at their sole discretion.
Theatre Tokens may not be exchanged for tickets already supplied, other goods or cash, and are not transferable for value.
To be valid when presented for exchange, the foil panel on the front of a Theatre Token must not have been removed or have been damaged in any way. SOLT has no obligation to exchange invalid Theatre Tokens, although it may do so in its sole discretion.
If the value of Theatre Tokens exchanged by you exceed the price of the tickets purchased (including any booking fee), change will be given as Theatre Tokens, unless the amount of such excess is less than £1 when it will be given to you in cash. If the price of the tickets purchased by you (including any booking fee) is more than the value of the Theatre Tokens exchanged, you will be required to pay the balance.
Theatre Tokens have no expiry date.
Once you have redeemed your Theatre Tokens by exchanging the Theatre Tokens for tickets to performances at participating theatres, Society of London Theatre will have no further liability to you in respect of such Theatre Tokens. Your tickets will be subject to the terms and conditions of sale issued by the retailer from whom you obtained your tickets and any exchange or refund requests in respect of such tickets must be made directly to such retailer. Before exchanging your Theatre Tokens for tickets to performances at participating theatres you should ensure that you have checked the relevant retailer’s refund and exchange policy and if applicable any ticket insurance options.
SOLT reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time.
The Theatre Tokens scheme is operated by Society of London Theatre (SOLT), a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (company no. 527227) whose registered office is at 32 Rose Street London, WC2E 9ET.
No cash alternatives.
No cash alternatives.
1. This voucher can be redeemed for free entry into KidZania London for up to 4 people (2 children and 2 adults or 1 adult and 3 children).
2. Redemption is subject to availability. To check availability and book your visit please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Transport, accommodation, merchandise and food and beverage are not included.
4. This voucher cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
5. Redemption of this voucher is deemed acceptance to our standard ticket and entry terms and conditions available at http://london.kidzania.com/en-uk/pages/ticket_entry_terms.
6. IMPORTANT: The entry of a child to KidZania London whether with or without a parent or guardian, with a school, with a group or corporate booking or otherwise is deemed to be consent to that child undertaking all of the activities available at KidZania London.