XLS Medical - Any Experience?

(7 Posts)
countingkids123 Thu 09-Jun-16 11:42:55

Really tempted to give it a try but looking for experience really

Been following slimming world on and off for almost 6 years. I'm no lighter now than when I started. That's not to say I didn't do really well on it at some point. I did, and I felt great. It's all liked back on though and despite following it religiously I've only lost 5lbs since January and it's depressing me. I've lost my motivation as I just see the 4st I need to lose as a big mountain which seems impossible to overcome.

Wondering if XLS Medical could possibly help?

Hippychickster Fri 10-Jun-16 07:27:54

I tried it a while ago. I only wanted to lose about half a stone though so maybe that made a difference, but it did nothing for me. In the end I gave them to a friend who has a lot more to lose and they did nothing for her either!
They were expensive as I bought the max strength. I'm sure they do work for some people and they may for you.
I lost my half stone by running, Pilates and doing 5:2.
Good luck.

Iamliftzilla Fri 10-Jun-16 07:44:20

It worked to a degree with me. I lost approx 5kg for a couple of months but put it straight back again when I stopped taking the pills. No significant side effects.

Hippychickster Fri 10-Jun-16 09:18:08

I think that's the problem. They may work when you are taking them but what happens when you stop? You can't realistically take them for the rest of your life!!!

countingkids123 Fri 10-Jun-16 12:20:52

Thank you for your comments and experiences. I was hoping they might start shifting some of the weight which would give me the confidence boost I need. Just started a new bedtime routine with the kids so hoping this means I can get some exercise done while they're asleep!

Iamliftzilla Fri 10-Jun-16 18:44:29

Counting. It certainly gave me the confidence as you say, but I also had to work on eating less (crap) and except sizing a bit.

IamliftZilla Fri 10-Jun-16 18:45:05

*exercising

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now