Talk

Advanced search

Everythings Rosie CBeebies

(15 Posts)
EllieK77 Tue 11-May-10 15:10:06

Hi,

Have you seen that new show on CBeebies - Everythings Rosie? My kids love it and just can't get enough, I've lost count of how many times we've watched it over and over again! My youngest thinks Raggles is sooo cute and wants me to buy him a teddy bear. Has anyone seen any toys for sale?

Thanks

Ellie xx

Huda82 Mon 31-May-10 13:58:59

Yes its very cute and the tune is lovely lol

I think because the show is brand new the production of such toys will not occur until later on this year...But I could be wrong.

My son loves it too.

SarfEasticated Fri 04-Jun-10 09:38:03

We like it, I especially like the fact that Rosie is so sensible and I love the theme tune too.

laylaapril Mon 07-Jun-10 19:57:29

it's such a sweet show, such magical imagery and lovely colours, interesting action and stories. my lo is captivated! i would definitely get toys if they were available. i cant imagine the beeb isn't doing it already...they'll make a fortune in merchandise!

SparkleandShine Mon 07-Jun-10 20:00:31

hmmm hmm recently registered Elliek77????

call me cynical but not too many people like Rosie I'm guessing so it needs a bit of PR?

SPBHatesFootball Mon 07-Jun-10 20:04:54

I thought that hmm too
But DS does love it - I've never heard/seen of it, but when I tell him it;s teeth brushing time he says "I'll just finish watching Rosie"

swordinthestone Mon 07-Jun-10 20:06:28

My DD absolutely adores Rosie, my DS will watch it but would prefer something else.

I don't like it though! Not seen any toys.

jillhastwoponies Mon 07-Jun-10 21:57:23

Ha ha, hmm hmm

It's a nice show, and an obvious choice for merchandising, I think it's a deliberate grab for the fi-fi flowertots audience.

ASecretLemonadeDrinker Mon 07-Jun-10 21:58:36

Jillhastwoponies - I love your name! Is it a Ruby Ferguson book reference ? grin

tillywee Mon 07-Jun-10 22:18:23

My kids love it,,,it's very cute

tots2ten Mon 07-Jun-10 22:20:14

dd3 & ds2 love it.

jillhastwoponies Tue 08-Jun-10 23:05:13

Secret, yes it is smile

Sadly, I have no ponies. And am not called Jill.

ShadeofViolet Wed 09-Jun-10 11:33:10

My DD loves it too - however sometimes the BBC are slow with things. Look at the Chuggington toys which took ages to come out!

lovecheese Wed 09-Jun-10 13:08:58

DD loves it, I don't; nothing beats show me show me in my opinion.

EleanorHandbasket Wed 09-Jun-10 13:12:50

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: