Talk

Advanced search

What courier do Zara use?

(10 Posts)
mowgeli Fri 14-Apr-17 11:05:15

Hi ladies
I looked on my online Zara delivery and it says delivered but it hasn't been? What courier do they use do you know? Is it Royal Mail? They have the day off today because it's a bank holiday!

BounceBounceSplishSplash Fri 14-Apr-17 11:15:36

I think it's My Hermes. Def not Royal Mail because if you want to do a return and can't get to a store you have to arrange for a courier to collect.

mowgeli Fri 14-Apr-17 11:16:39

Oh ok I know the Hermes lady who delivers that's good news maybe she will be round later she's very sweet.

Thanks and now I bloody hope they fit I ordered a child's dress 😁😁😁 joys of being 5ft 1

SesameSparkle Fri 14-Apr-17 11:36:34

Yes, just checked my text messages and it was hermes last time I ordered.

HappyGirlNow Fri 14-Apr-17 11:41:09

Hermes. I had a Zara delivery that also said 'delivered' before it actually was today. Be a system issue. It has been delivered now.

HappyGirlNow Fri 14-Apr-17 11:41:34

*must be a system issue

mowgeli Fri 14-Apr-17 12:29:08

Imagine if I get it today that would be a happy Friday 😁

mowgeli Mon 24-Apr-17 07:45:38

They don't sodding fit
Now I've got to do the paperwork wish they made it clearer

BounceBounceSplishSplash Mon 24-Apr-17 09:13:30

Unless you're near a Zara shop I find their returns a complete hassle - having to arrange for courier to come to the house. I think there is a post office option but you have to contact them to send label.

mowgeli Mon 24-Apr-17 11:10:02

Fucking twats.

Teach me for buying a dress for an 11 year old and expecting to get my arse in.

But seriously their XS is hanging off me. I live miles from one and it is always a total mess in there so avoid it like the plague

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now