Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

H&M delivery time?

(8 Posts)
Whippet81 Wed 21-Jan-15 15:23:30

Have only just ordered off H&M - ordered some stuff in the sales and it took an age but just thought it was Christmas backlog - ordered a dress over 2 weeks ago and it just arrived today - is it always like this or is it just because of the time of year? I need some basics for DS but I can't be bothered to wait weeks he's growing out of stuff by the day.

I only really mail order clothes from Joules and they've always arrived within a few days.

LittleRedDinosaur Wed 21-Jan-15 15:25:39

I find H&M really variable- has been really quick or weeks and weeks and they don't give you any indication. Unless I'm missing something! Very annoying

twobambinos Wed 21-Jan-15 18:24:04

There was a thread on here somewhere a few days ago giving out about h&m delivery times sorry op �� hopefully you are luckier with it

0ddsocks Wed 21-Jan-15 18:27:47

They tend to be quite slow in my experience. Ordered some stuff on the 5th, took 13 days to despatch. It gets there, just slowly

chipsandpeas Wed 21-Jan-15 18:29:02

last time i ordered something from them it took about 2 weeks to come

WomanScorned Wed 21-Jan-15 18:34:47

I queried this with them and received an email explaining that the stuff comes from Sweden.
Mine arrived today, after a 2 week wait (and aren't very nice :/)

PetulaGordino Wed 21-Jan-15 18:35:43

It takes bloody ages

As woman scorned says it comes from Sweden which is apparently the reason

Whippet81 Wed 21-Jan-15 21:16:18

Ah not just me then. I'll trek up to the shop. You would think they would have a UK depot.

Don't get me started on the sizes either - also makes it difficult to order online I can be anything between a 10 and a 16 or as S or L. Sigh.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: