Talk

Advanced search

Allbeauty.com Has anyone used it?

(11 Posts)
StephenKatz Fri 21-Nov-14 13:51:06

I'm just curious because the perfume I'd like for Christmas is quite a bit cheaper on their website than the likes of Boots and Debenhams. Are they any good?

everythingsgoingsouth Fri 21-Nov-14 14:02:42

highly recommend , I've been using them for years, used to be "cheapsmells"
in fact, delivery of my mums xmas present came today!
go through topcashback.co.uk too for more discount smile

DidoTheDodo Fri 21-Nov-14 15:29:23

Yes, I recommend them too, although you get quite a few marketing emails afterwards, but that's not the end of the world.

jasmine1979 Fri 21-Nov-14 16:06:06

Yep, I've also used them many a time since they were "cheapsmells" with no problems. Sometimes the items can take a little while to be delivered (7-10 days) but they always arrive, goods are genuine and the prices are excellent. smile

Ohmygrood Fri 21-Nov-14 16:08:16

Oh were they cheapsmells - I didn't realise! I used cheapsmells a lot and have used them as allbeauty also.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Fri 21-Nov-14 18:06:03

Used them for years, they're my first port of call tbh for most things.

Marylou2 Fri 21-Nov-14 18:59:05

Yes they are indeed Cheap Smells.I've been using Feelunique recently.They are great and always have discount codes and send samples too.Free delivery over £15.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Fri 21-Nov-14 19:04:11

Cosmetics direct are good too.

ClaudiaNaughton Fri 21-Nov-14 19:12:58

Yes, very good service from them. Was sad though when they changed name. Loved CheapSmells but they felt that as they didn't just sell smells, it was more appropriate.

SugarplumKate Fri 21-Nov-14 19:34:33

Yes, all the time.

StephenKatz Sat 22-Nov-14 08:15:36

Oh brilliant thanks for all the replies! I have a TopCashBack account too so will make use of it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now