Talk

Advanced search

UK MNer? Sign up to test out AMELIORATE Intensive Skin Therapy lotion here - 1 x £300 voucher to be won

(40 Posts)
AbbiCMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 19-Sep-19 10:05:12

AMELIORATE are looking for UK Mumsnet users who suffer or have a child over 3 who suffers from Keratosis Pilaris and/or extremely dry skin to try AMELIORATE Intensive Skin Therapy lotion. Selected testers will be asked to test the product on their own skin or their children’s skin.

Please familiarise yourself with the ingredients of the product to avoid any allergic reactions here.

Here’s what AMELIORATE has to say:

“At AMELIORATE we're passionate about being a leading scientific skincare brand that was created as a response to one woman’s struggles with Keratosis Pilaris. With our foundings being rooted firmly in helping improve one woman’s skin confidence we have made it our mission to only develop products when there is real consumer need.
The next step in our mission, our NEW Intensive Skin Therapy for targeted areas of extremely dry, flaky and scaly skin! We're excited to bring our clinically proven and dermatologist approved new product to Mumsnetters so that they can trial it for themselves and say hello to intensely nourished and hydrated skin! Suitable for anyone aged 3+, don't hesitate to try and yourself or your child, we hope that you enjoy!”

Selected testers will be required to leave feedback on what they thought of Ameliorate Lotion on a thread on Mumsnet and by filling out a short survey.

Please click here to sign up.

Everyone who completes the required sets of feedback will be entered into a prize draw to win a £300 voucher of their choice (from a list).

Thanks and good luck!
MNHQ

Standard Insight T&Cs apply

Dangermouse80 Thu 19-Sep-19 11:21:48

Done, would be great to try.

Pandamodium Thu 19-Sep-19 14:37:14

Done and just the right time of year for our DC.

Sami89 Thu 19-Sep-19 14:41:58

Done

gromberry Thu 19-Sep-19 17:47:29

Done. Would LOVE to try, nothing else has worked so far

pollywollydoodler Thu 19-Sep-19 22:46:37

Done. Little has helped so far so would to try it

friskybivalves Fri 20-Sep-19 07:12:29

Yes - as all the above.

asu1 Fri 20-Sep-19 09:59:33

Yes please would love to test the lotion. suffer from dry skin due to diabetes

JayaNubian Fri 20-Sep-19 10:24:08

Super. My daughter has very dry skin as does my son. I am also happy to use and give honest feedback. Thank you.

jenwales Fri 20-Sep-19 11:13:02

Hoping this will benefit myself and my son

Dreamscomingtrue Fri 20-Sep-19 14:16:05

I would love to try it please.

louissah Fri 20-Sep-19 15:22:42

Hi,

I would love to be given the chance to try this. I have dry sin and my partner has eczema.

Many thanks,

Louise

Gatekeeper Fri 20-Sep-19 18:12:09

done- my son who is 15 suffers with this on his face and nothing seems to work . He is so self conscious about it sad

BreadIsBetterToasted Fri 20-Sep-19 21:27:21

Done. I'd love to try this

Saisong Fri 20-Sep-19 22:58:39

Done. Anything to help DD with kp would be a godsend .

Octothorpe Sat 21-Sep-19 13:11:45

Also signed up. I really suffer from incredibly dry skin with KP and nothing seems to shift it. Would be interested to try this.

Jammygal Sat 21-Sep-19 13:27:08

Thanks for the chance x

Feargalthecat Sun 22-Sep-19 13:08:24

I'm curious to see if this will improve my son's KP as it's getting worse as he approaches his teens.

fordk Sun 22-Sep-19 18:27:09

would love to try your product have had trouble with my legs for years trtried all sots of creams nothing works may be your will please let me try it

mamastired Mon 23-Sep-19 17:53:56

Signed up. Really hoping this can help with my skin. I have eczema and come out in those spots shown in the pictures and nothing seems to help. My daughter also has very dry skin so fingers crossed we can try this product

Jux Mon 23-Sep-19 18:26:24

I have had this all my life. I'm 63 and would like to have a bit of my life without it! Thanks.

WhiskyandRed Mon 23-Sep-19 22:48:32

I’ve signed up. Would really love to be picked for this, especially just as the weather’s turning and the central heating will be clicking on.

VictoriaBun Tue 24-Sep-19 22:45:26

Hopeful !

PiggyPokkyFool Wed 25-Sep-19 22:22:50

Signed up and fingers crossed

The4ks Fri 27-Sep-19 08:11:01

Signed up and hopeful. Unsightly psoriasis for years and nothing else seems to help

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »