Talk

Advanced search

John Lewis online now do international delivery

(9 Posts)
BizzeeBee Tue 27-Sep-11 12:27:14

I just wanted to let anybody who hasn't found out yet that John Lewis now do international delivery for a very reasonable £7.50 to European destinations and £15 to non-European. smile more details here

They don't deliver everywhere, but USA, Australia and New Zealand are included. Not all products are eligible for international delivery.

I've had a Jumperoo and lots of baby clothes successfully delivered to me in France. The next purchase I'm planning is a car seat.

EmmaNicole Tue 27-Sep-11 14:31:11

What great news!! Thx BizzeeBee.

empirestateofmind Tue 27-Sep-11 14:41:00

Singapore is on the list!

Thanks BizzeeBee that is great news.

thanksamillion Tue 27-Sep-11 14:58:18

sad they don't do Moldova. And to add insult to injury they do deliver to Romania which I can see from my kitchen.

thanksamillion Tue 27-Sep-11 14:58:44

but good news for everyone else! (sorry forgot to add that to my first post)

jamaisjedors Sat 01-Oct-11 13:59:54

I saw that - did you see M&S also deliver (to France anyway) too? I ordered lots of socks and pants and pyjamas recently and the delivery charge was a fixed rate so it was worth it.

redexpat Tue 04-Oct-11 23:29:13

asos is free if you choose the slow delivery option!

savoycabbage Wed 05-Oct-11 09:00:32

I have had my first JL delivery. It was so quick and I got some great summer dresses and hats as cheap as chips.

I wanted bedding, nail files, hama beads and dish cloths but they wouldn't ship them.sad

TwoPlusTwoEqualsFive Wed 05-Oct-11 09:31:28

Thank you SO much for this link, I have been waiting for JL to do this for ages

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now