Talk

Advanced search

Glamorous Terracotta Pots with Style

(6 Posts)
AddToBasket Tue 28-Feb-17 20:55:52

Does anyone know where I can get some terracotta pots that aren't either ugly or expensive?

The local garden centre ones are a bit squat. I've looked at Crocus and they have nice ones but they are expensiveand the range is quite narrow. I hoped to by some medium-sized medium-priced pots but I can't seem to find the right place to look. smile

AstrantiaMajor Tue 28-Feb-17 21:34:38

Whichford Pottery do beautiful pots.

shovetheholly Wed 01-Mar-17 06:58:15

I like Yorkshire Flowerpots - you can often get them 2 for 1 at garden centres. They're frostproof. If you're on a very tight budget, some of the fake terracotta ones are now really quite realistic!

Trethew Wed 01-Mar-17 10:44:44

Another vote for Yorkshire pots.

They are solid, properly frostproof and they weather/age well. Excellent for permanent outdoor planting.

sizeofalentil Thu 02-Mar-17 22:28:30

Wilko pots - spray Paint them metallic if you want some glamour!

Shwighty1 Sun 05-Mar-17 06:01:48

Find your nearest big garden centre abs check out their range. I third Yorkshire pots tho or anything frost proof!!

Glamour depends on budget really. I like the slate grey coloured glazed ones, but any pot can look quite glam i guess with the right planting!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now