Hi sizethree!
Firstly I am so very very sorry for your losses. You must be absolutely totally devistated. I assume you are ttc your first?
Good luck in this tww :)
I am just about to sign up for the RESPONSE trial, my appointment is next Monday.
I've had 8 early miscarriages in a row (all 4.5-6 weeks) first was November 2013, basically every month we've tried since, as some months we've had 'off'. We started ttc for number 2 Sept 2013.
We saw prof Quenby in Coventry last Feb after number 3, had Feb off then 3 months of cyclogest (progesterone). Caught every month but again lost. After number 6 we went back to look into having the nk cells test, had 2 months off trying and went to have the test to be told there was a charge. We always agreed we'd never go down the paying for testing/ivf route as we have a perfectly healthy 3 year old (easy to conceive). Not a financial decision, just a personal one.
I lost the last one in October (the furthest I got and really thought this was it!)
After that one I broke down and told dh I didn't want to try anymore, he agreed to whatever wanted. I was totally distraught and totally had enough, but I (we) do desperately want another child.
We had 2 cycles 'off' and started again end of last month (a lot!!) and I actually didn't catch! :o
After my October loss, they scanned me to check I was clear and found a fimbrial cyst. The cyst was 5.5-6cm but not causing any discomfort and they said it won't affect fertility and trying. It was checked again in December and hadn't grown.
I now have it in my head that it blocked the egg this month hence I didn't fall, but if they've said it's ok, surely it's ok.
I was 35 in November, my first loss was just after my 34th birthday, and I still think about that one the most. I should have a 6 month old now, but if know I've just got to not think about it too much and just pray for a successful pregnancy.
Anyway enough jabbering from me! What was your appt like?