Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Get updates on how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy by signing up to the Mumsnet Pregnancy Newsletters.

Pregnancy

Due October 2023

473 replies

Needtobuildabridge · 25/01/2023 06:36

I thought I'd make this for anyone receiving their BFPs in the next few weeks!

Currently exactly 4 weeks. Still super early, especially after an early MC last time, but fingers crossed for a sticky bean this time!

OP posts:
Please
or

Itsokaymama · 25/01/2023 17:43

Hey!
So sorry to hear about your miscarriage.
im in the same boat, I'm 4 weeks today and had 2 early miscarriages previously.
fingers crossed we both have sticky ones this time

Please
or

Needtobuildabridge · 25/01/2023 19:58

Yes! I just want to get to further than last time right now. That's my immediate goal. I hope you get your sticky bean too!

OP posts:
Please
or

Nattalot · 25/01/2023 22:51

Hi! I'm 4 weeks too! Still can't quite believe it! Anyone having symptoms ? I'm have a really sensitive sense of smell which is making me feel sick, occasional cramps.

Please
or

Itsokaymama · 26/01/2023 14:03

Nattalot · 25/01/2023 22:51

Hi! I'm 4 weeks too! Still can't quite believe it! Anyone having symptoms ? I'm have a really sensitive sense of smell which is making me feel sick, occasional cramps.

Congrats! I have had cramping too. Also tiredness and extreme hunger to the point my mouth waters. Ive been googling everything like a crazy woman haha

Please
or

Pollie89 · 26/01/2023 17:20

Hi!
So glad I've found this thread! I was 4 weeks yesterday!
Feeling terrified of having a miscarriage and also terrified of the whole pregnancy as I had a traumatic birth previously.
Trying to keep positive!

Congratulations on your BFPs!

Please
or

Needtobuildabridge · 26/01/2023 18:33

@Nattalot Congratulations!

@Pollie89 We're the same date. I'm 4+1 today, also with a previous MC. It's so hard to stay positive isn't it?

Fingers cross that this all goes well for everyone on this thread 🥰

OP posts:
Please
or

Itsokaymama · 26/01/2023 18:53

Pollie89 · 26/01/2023 17:20

Hi!
So glad I've found this thread! I was 4 weeks yesterday!
Feeling terrified of having a miscarriage and also terrified of the whole pregnancy as I had a traumatic birth previously.
Trying to keep positive!

Congratulations on your BFPs!

Hey, congratulations to you too!
Im 4+1 today too, how are you feeling?

Please
or

Pollie89 · 26/01/2023 19:17

@Itsokaymama
I'm feeling ok. Get the odd bout of feeling sick and feel exhausted all the time! Also get the odd cramp which makes me worry like mad but other than that I'm ok!
How are you?

Please
or

Itsokaymama · 26/01/2023 19:41

@Pollie89 yeah im pretty much the same tbh! ive been worried about the cramps too, but i have read every early pregnancy thread on here and it does seem very common so trying to stay calm

Please
or

Beckabo · 26/01/2023 20:00

I'm due around the 1st October! This is the second time being pregnant, unfortunately I also suffered an early miscarriage the first time around. But I managed to get pregnant again quite quickly! I'm so nervous about losing this baby bean

Please
or

Pollie89 · 26/01/2023 20:04

I think we all need some positive mindsets to get us through the next couple of weeks!
Let's just focus on seeing that healthy baby on the 12 week scan and go from there...

We can do this girls! 😘

Please
or

Needtobuildabridge · 26/01/2023 20:10

@Pollie89 Yes, that's such a good mindset! I think we'll end up doing an early scan, don't think I'll make it to March. 😂

OP posts:
Please
or

Itsokaymama · 27/01/2023 09:56

Im definitely feeling more positive today! We should keep this thread going so we can reassure each other
@Needtobuildabridge i was thinking of going for an early scan too, is anyone else?

Please
or

Beckabo · 27/01/2023 10:55

I'm definitely considering getting an early scan! I'm just aiming to get to 7 weeks before I start planning everything. I have a lot more symptoms this time around though so I'm definitely feeling more positive that it'll all be okay!

Please
or

Needtobuildabridge · 27/01/2023 12:03

@Beckabo I'm aiming for 7 weeks too! That's when I'd book a scan in for 🤞🏻

OP posts:
Please
or

Beckabo · 27/01/2023 12:38

It's a decent time to wait! Cause at least at you will be able to see something if not hear the heartbeat 😊

Please
or

Rose1023 · 27/01/2023 14:06

Hi!
thank god I've found a group! i am 3 weeks 6 days roughly also, i have constipation, indigestion and fatigue at the moment.
This will be my third baby but my oldest is 11 and youngest 6 so all feels new again to me.

Please
or

would you guys get a private scan then??

Please
or

Rose1023 · 27/01/2023 14:07

Iv had some cramping too

Please
or

Chanteuse · 27/01/2023 18:00

Hey guys! Can I join please? I’m 11dpo today so I guess that makes me 3+4? First pregnancy so absolutely clueless!

Please
or

Needtobuildabridge · 27/01/2023 18:13

Been tracking my lines after an Early MC / chem last time. So happy with this 🥰

Due October 2023
OP posts:
Please
or

Halpmer · 27/01/2023 19:16

Hello everyone! I'm joining the October tribe (hoping for a sticky bean). I'm only 3+2 (9dpo), with DS it was the same with my first positive at 9dpo!

It's a nerve wracking time but I found the Mumsnet girls such a Godsend the first time, so hoping we can support each other in the same way!

Fingers crossed for everyone, love and hugs especially to those who've suffered previous miscarriages ❤️.

Please
or

Halpmer · 27/01/2023 19:18

would you guys get a private scan then??

I got a private scan last time but don't know if we will bother this time as it only added fuel to the fire for me anyway 😅 it was such a thrill to see DS jumping around at the 12w one!

Please
or

Infinitebows · 27/01/2023 20:31

Congratulations all!! Room for another one?? It's nice to be able to talk about it as we haven't told a soul. Hope I get a sticky bean this time too! Due 1st October 🤞🏼💕

Please
or

Ss32 · 27/01/2023 21:08

Ahhh I’m so glad I found this group - I had one for my oldest and we chatted until the babies were born and weaning!
I think I’m due 1st October. We already have a two year old, we couldn’t decide if we wanted another now or to wait for a year so had one ‘fuck it, let’s see what happens’ night and now, here we are! Surprised it happened so quickly but really excited!
Symptoms wise - I just am quite crampy, sore boobs. I’m exhausted tonight but I think that’s pretty standard working full time and having a toddler!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?