Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

SMEP-ing our way to a BFP πŸπŸ‚πŸΏοΈπŸ‚πŸ

Aurora81 · 09/09/2022 15:31

Our SMEP plans continue.... The old thread is almost full, so I started a new thread so we can continue on SMEP-ing to a BFP ✨☺️✨

OP's posts:
Please
or

LucyFraser1981 · 09/09/2022 15:34

I reckon all of you are my people, so organised πŸ’—πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜…

Please
or

Aurora81 · 09/09/2022 15:36

@LucyFraser1981 I was frightened I was going to be the last one to post and then we couldn't find each other after the thread was full 😁

OP's posts:
Please
or

allgoodthings84 · 09/09/2022 15:36

πŸ‘‹ hellooooo

so glad you started another thread it’s really helpful being able to chat to others going through the same thing

Please
or

NSx · 09/09/2022 16:04

Hi ladies 🀍 thanks for the new thread πŸ§΅πŸ˜…

Please
or

Aurora81 · 09/09/2022 16:04

@allgoodthings84 I hope I tagged everyone πŸ€” at least I put the link for this thread there. It's Friday!! πŸŽ‰βœ¨The weeks are flying by aren't they. BTW I think the vitamin B complex has really helped my luteal phase.

OP's posts:
Please
or

allgoodthings84 · 09/09/2022 16:59

@Aurora81 i started taking vit b complex nearly 3 months ago but it’s not done anything for my LP. It’s 12 days though so not awful. It did cut my spotting down by a day though so well worth taking. I used to start spotting 9dpo but it’s now 10dpo

Please
or

thedust · 09/09/2022 17:00

Joining here, going to give smep a go this month! CD2 now. This is cycle #4 TTC #2, with DD we were lucky the first month, no tracking of anything! No such luck yet, despite a lot more trying πŸ˜… so going to try OPKs and SMEP this month. Also got some pre-seed! I've not been noticing much ewcm lately although periods are regular so trying to improve that a bit this month. Think I've been a bit dehydrated too.

Please
or

LucyFraser1981 · 09/09/2022 17:51

@Aurora81 well you did it perfectly 😊 so good to have somewhere to talk about all this with people who totally understand πŸ’— my partner's wonderful, but nothing beats knowing someone really truly understands all the stress and planning and thinking that goes with this journey!

Please
or

LucyFraser1981 · 09/09/2022 17:55

@allgoodthings84 well my premom opks are still getting slightly, but progressively darker, so wondering what that means compared to my positive CB this morning πŸ€”

Please
or

A1b2c3d4e5f6g7 · 09/09/2022 18:14

Thank you for the new thread!

Please
or

Aurora81 · 09/09/2022 18:35

@thedust welcome to the thread. I use high potency evening primrose oil and I have noticed an increase in ewcm. I know the ladies on the May thread were using Starflower oil to increase ewcm.

@A1b2c3d4e5f6g7 yay!! ☺️You found us!

@LucyFraser1981 I totally agree. Our DH/OH's really try, but nothing beats the support of our fellow women who are going through the same thing ☺️✨☺️ I use the [email protected] opks and they actually went darker the night before the Cb opk.

@allgoodthings84 I hope that the doc can help re your B12 when you get your blood tests done. Also, your 7dpo test when also give you an idea about your progesterone levels.

OP's posts:
Please
or

MrsU2022 · 09/09/2022 18:36

I'm 5dpo, first cycle since mmc. When do you tend to test? I'm wondering if 9dpo is too early?!

Please
or

Aurora81 · 09/09/2022 18:38

@NSx I hope ovulation is as per usual, seeing as you have your 7dpo bloods organised. Are you temping at the moment?

OP's posts:
Please
or

LucyFraser1981 · 09/09/2022 18:48

@MrsU2022 depends entirely on when implantation occurred, but if you're only 5dpo then implantation will only just about be able to happen now, but can take up to 10dpo in some cases, so I always try to wait until at least 10dpo usually πŸ™‚

Please
or

Aurora81 · 09/09/2022 19:06

@MrsU2022 I got a BFP on a FRER at 11 dpo, but it ended in a chemical pregnancy. I was a few days late when I got a BFP with my DS, but I only did one then because I noticed AF hadn't arrived. As @LucyFraser1981 said it all depends on implantation.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Aurora81 · 09/09/2022 19:39

I just did an opk about 30 minutes ago to see how the strip would look and it's still very dark...like literally what I would call a high opk. I got my peak on a cheapie on Wednesday evening, so I am surprised that it's still so dark πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€”

OP's posts:
Please
or

NSx · 09/09/2022 19:44

@Aurora81 yes I’m temping so fingers crossed I get a positive OPK on Sunday & ovulate Monday or else I’ll have to reschedule for the next day πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

ooooh keep checking your OPK’s sometimes you can end up with 2 LH and not ovulate the first time

Please
or

Aurora81 · 09/09/2022 20:16

@NSx fingers crossed for you!! ☺️I had a temp surge this morning, so I think the egg dropped, so I'll keep an eye on my temps. I joked with my DH twins πŸ˜‚

OP's posts:
Please
or

fsr111 · 09/09/2022 20:31

Hey guys! Thanks for the new thread @Aurora81, have had a few days off whilst AF finished up. It's CD6 today so limbering up for SMEP to begin! I've lost track a bit on where people are at. I know @NatGee you're about on track with me but some of you guys must be half way through the TWW now. Hope that's not driving you mad! @allgoodthings84, read your had your dr appointment yesterday too, glad they took you seriously and got some tests booked in. Fingers crossed for all of us. New thread, new BFP good luck!

Please
or

NSx · 09/09/2022 21:04

@Aurora81 i read on daily mail a girl had sex with 2 men in one day, dropped two eggs had twins and they had different dads πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
MIND BLOWN

Please
or

fsr111 · 09/09/2022 21:11

@NSx I saw that! Here I am DTD every flipping day, and she's catching with two different babies on one night! πŸ˜‚

Please
or

NSx · 09/09/2022 21:13

@fsr111 life is NOT fair πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… but I can’t believe that actually happened - twins 2 diff dads - I can’t .

I’ve just stated DTD tonight - cd11 and first flashing smiley 😊 … 🀞✨✨ hopefully I fall pregnant with 1 kid πŸ˜‚ let alone 2 😁

Please
or

allgoodthings84 · 09/09/2022 21:50

@thedust welcone to the thread. It’s a lifesaver honestly

@MrsU2022 like the others have said it all depends on when implantation happens so even a frer won’t pick anything up if you haven’t implanted yet

@Aurora81 fingers crossed all my vitamin levels are ok. Regardless of ttc I want to be reassured of that. I hope everything is ok with day 3 (well 4) and day 21 (day 19) bloods too. Time will tell but I feel better knowing I’m doing what I can

@NSx omg imagine! Twins with different dads!

Please
or

NSx · 09/09/2022 22:25

@allgoodthings84 i know right- Google the article it’s wild πŸ˜‚πŸ˜… she was young aswell 😭

Please
or

LucyFraser1981 · 10/09/2022 07:51

Ok, so my temp has gone up this morning, not by a huge leap, but still above the average temps for pre-o. So was my super quick surge potentially meaning I ovulated yesterday evening? πŸ€” that's SO early for me 😭

SMEP-ing our way to a BFP πŸπŸ‚πŸΏοΈπŸ‚πŸ
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?