Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

🌈 TTC after miscarriage thread 9 πŸŒˆπŸ’•πŸ€žβ­οΈ

bunnykins123 · 29/07/2022 21:02

@LuckyMoonstone @MrsCristiano @Astar21 @curliegirlie @emhope @HoneyPea @FfayeN @Mabelledox @Indianna2006 @mummatara @Skylark1990 @theblueflowers

New thread ladies - please add anyone I've missed πŸ’•

OP's posts:
Please
or

LuckyMoonstone · 29/07/2022 21:11

wow I didn’t expect to still be here for thread 9… not that I’m not enjoying the company of you all! But I’m ready to leave the club now 🀣

Please
or

MrsCristiano · 29/07/2022 21:16

Hey ladies ❀️ thanks @bunnykins123

Please
or

MrsCristiano · 29/07/2022 21:18

@Chellooo @pangolin84

Please
or

Indianna2006 · 29/07/2022 21:20

@bunnykins123 thanks for the new thread.

@Honeypea so sorry hun 😒😒

@LuckyMoonstone if it’s any help I always use the opks from savers. Did for my pregnancies 5 years ago and still use them now. Always found them reliable. Β£1 for box of 5. So still really cheap. Worth a go another cycle maybe if you don’t get lucky this month. I usually stock up on like 3 boxes.

Please
or

TheBirdintheCave · 29/07/2022 21:22

I'm pretty sure I'm out as I think I've totally messed up this month. I thought I ovulated last Saturday as I had a few twinges along with EWCM but ended up getting proper stabbing pains today (normally what I get during O) so I think it actually happened today wayyyyy later than I should have x__x I've been ill this week so that could have caused it I suppose. Anyway, we DTD earlier today but haven't in the past two days so I'm 100% out as my husband's swimmers aren't very good. I'm so cross with myself for wasting another month.

Good luck to everyone else!

Please
or

HoneyPea · 29/07/2022 21:34

@LuckyMoonstone I got a positive 1-2 on the digital last Friday so 😒 Just opening the post now I've got back and I've got a letter saying I've got a postnatal counseling session with the consultant who delivered my baby back in Feb. Has anyone had one and knows what it will be about? It says it's to discuss findings but we didn't have a postmortem for her so don't know what there is to discuss!

Please
or

LuckyMoonstone · 29/07/2022 21:38

@HoneyPea oh I’m sorry 😒
I had a follow up appointment with a doc but it was only a couple of months later and wasn’t described as counselling, they will probably just want to see how you are doing. They’ve left it quite a while though haven’t they

Please
or

mummatara · 29/07/2022 22:03

Thanks @bunnykins123 ❀️

So sorry @HoneyPea 😒

I'm hoping bbt will confirm ovulation tomorrow 🀞🏼

I hope I haven't missed too much on the chat been working my lil socks off all evening πŸ™„

Please
or

pangolin84 · 29/07/2022 22:11

Eek thread 9 thanks for the add. Just been catching up with all the sex talk on the last thread and you’re all hilarious, and got to say I’m glad I’m not the only one with these thoughts! So annoying when the OPKs don’t fall in line with the every other day schedule and you feel compelled to DTD for days on end. Let’s just say the enthusiasm wanes for both of us.
Currently 2 dpo. Having a proper shit time at work so I have low expectations and just going to try to ignore the TWW and not track what day it is.
My luteal phase was super short last cycle so I’m hoping for that to have normalised a bit at least.

Please
or

MrsCristiano · 29/07/2022 22:18

Yep! Stupid crappy work and DTD exhaustion 😑 and beer 🀬

Please
or

mummatara · 29/07/2022 22:29

@pangolin84 sorry your having a shit time at work it's never easy esp when it's where you end up spending the majority of your time πŸ™ˆ I'm 2dpo too I think there's quite a few of us that O the same day πŸ’• how short was the last LP?

@MrsCristiano I hope you haven't got to deal with another 45 mins tonight 😳 no wonder you gave him a cup πŸ˜‚

Please
or

MrsCristiano · 29/07/2022 22:38

@mummatara hahaha that happened once and NEVER again! I was traumatised!! Mind that was the month I actually got pregnant πŸ€”Chart says I'm 1dpo and I'm running with that πŸ˜‚

Please
or

curliegirlie · 29/07/2022 22:42

Thanks for the add. CD9 but have had EWCM for a couple of days πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I’m away for a couple of days so may not catch my OPK peak if it’s as early as last cycle…

Please
or

Astar21 · 29/07/2022 22:58

@bunnykins123 thank you for the new thread 🌈✨

Please
or

FfayeN · 29/07/2022 23:43

@bunnykins123 thank you for the new thread!
@TheBirdintheCave it only takes one good hour at the right time! Don't be disheartened, you could still be in with a chance xx
@LuckyMoonstone I too use the [email protected] ones and find them pretty easy, occasionally get a dodgy one but they're so cheap and easy to read, maybe give those a go?
@HoneyPea so sorry to hear this 😒 sending you hugs xxx

Enjoy your rest from DTD ladies, you all deserve a pat on the back 🀣

Please
or

FfayeN · 29/07/2022 23:45

@TheBirdintheCave I don't know why I said hour! I meant it only takes one go at the right time! If you've DTD today and ovulated today it could be the best chance! 🀞🏼

Please
or

Cheetocat · 29/07/2022 23:53

I'm on 4DPO of my 2nd cycle since the MMC, the wait is killing me this time. I might test on the 5th when I am 11DPO because it's my DP's birthday. When do you all usually test?

Please
or

MrsCristiano · 30/07/2022 01:33

@Cheetocat I want to say I'll wait til 12 dpo this time. My will power is poor though and it'll probably be 10dpo 😏

Please
or

MrsCristiano · 30/07/2022 01:43

@Cheetocat anymore random spotting?

Please
or

mummatara · 30/07/2022 05:40

@Cheetocat my willpower is also very poor I'm sure I'll end up testing at 10DPO 🀞🏼

Please
or

Skylark1990 · 30/07/2022 06:52

Thanks for the tag @bunnykins123 ! πŸ’•

Sending hugs @HoneyPea that sounds really hard 😞 maybe it will be to discuss how you're feeling since, if it's counseling?

@pangolin84 I'm also having a rubbish time at work ATM so can relate. Just went back after my most recent miscarriage. Just feeling quite daunted by it all. Looking into potentially doing part time for a bit but equally don't want the pay cut so need to figure something out. At least August will hopefully be a little quieter!

Please
or

Skylark1990 · 30/07/2022 06:56

And yes agree you are a hilarious bunch, loved reading all the sex chat πŸ€­πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

10dpo today and no symptoms aside from occasional maybe cramping. Still no sore boobs which is my usual give away. I read somewhere that the later you implant the more likely to miscarry - has anyone else read this? So I'm thinking even if I ovulate today / tomorrow it's pretty late by now πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

In positive news I have my appointment to do the blood tests at Tommy's clinic in Coventry next week so really relieved we are getting the ball rolling. The doctor said we would have the tests results back within a month. I spoke to professor Quenby herself and she was lovely! Anyone else been to this clinic? X

Please
or

Skylark1990 · 30/07/2022 06:56

*implant today / tomorrow sorry not ovulate.

Please
or

LuckyMoonstone · 30/07/2022 08:39

FINALLY some progress. 0.30 this morning. Whether it continues throughout the day is another story

Please
or

LuckyMoonstone · 30/07/2022 08:40

I took another photo and the app changed its mind to 0.42 so even better!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.