Advanced search

Danielle Muscato

(208 Posts)
TheEmperorIsNaked Sun 01-May-16 06:37:59

How is Danielle a woman?

Just how?

JAPABimtheonewhoknocks Sun 01-May-16 08:00:19

Is it the beard?

www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/7036157/Three-brave-women-on-life-with-facial-hair.html

TheEmperorIsNaked Sun 01-May-16 08:18:15

I don't think so JAPAB.

Thanks for pointing out that there are 3 women (out of 51% of the population) that can grow beards though.

glenthebattleostrich Sun 01-May-16 09:53:16

But they feel like a woman and everyone now knows that feelz mean more than actual biology.

Now stop being a big old terf and accept that anyone can be a woman if they fancy it, apart from people who actually have vagina's cos mentioning biology is just transphobic.

TheEmperorIsNaked Sun 01-May-16 10:35:40

[hides TERF badge in vagina and grows beard]

howtorebuild Sun 01-May-16 10:38:19

It's the people that go along with it, then get irate at a different view, that concern me.

LilacSpunkMonkey Sun 01-May-16 10:41:12

He's not a woman. I'm tired of this, so bloody tired. Not the conversations because they need having.

I'm tired of this 'feel like a woman but I'm making no effort to actually have surgery I just want everyone else (ie, women) to widen their boundaries of the word women'. It's crap. I will not take anyone seriously who is not at least doing the minimum of living as a woman for a year. And even then they will still have had male privilege for the majority of their life, and in this case white male privilege at that.

And then to constantly have the likes of Japab telling us we're wrong. No, just no.

TheEmperorIsNaked Sun 01-May-16 10:43:12

Do you mean the people that accept feminine trans women, but not the likes of Danielle howto?

TheEmperorIsNaked Sun 01-May-16 10:48:20

I'm interested in what these self-identified women* actually think though?

How do they know they are women? I was born female, I've given birth through my vagina and fed a baby with my breasts but I still don't know what this 'feeling like a woman' thing is. I really want someone to define it for me.

How does a person with a penis and testicles know more about being a woman than I do?

*don't want to get deleted

FarelyKnuts Sun 01-May-16 10:49:08

Why is it that delusional thinking is usually a sign of psychiatric difficulties and offered medication and therapy, but here in this case we are supposed to all nod along and say of course you are or else be attacked as a TERF?

TheEmperorIsNaked Sun 01-May-16 11:05:56

It's a piss-take farely. If I went to my GP and said I was really a pony or a spider or a carrot or something, he would think I was mentally ill. But if you have complete male physiology and tell your GP that you're really a woman (that doesn't have breasts, ovaries, uterus) you will be taken seriously.

Fucking ridiculous/misogyny

TheEmperorIsNaked Sun 01-May-16 11:09:36

I just want to grab Danielle by the ears and scream in their face "how do you know? HOW DO FUCKING KNOW YOU'RE A WOMAN?"

Is that too aggressive?

howtorebuild Sun 01-May-16 11:13:45

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

TheEmperorIsNaked Sun 01-May-16 11:17:26

I didn't see what you posted howto. Why did you withdraw?

howtorebuild Sun 01-May-16 11:19:24

I engendered in error.

MrsBruceBogtrotter Sun 01-May-16 11:21:30

JAPAB, do you really think that a man - albeit one demanding we use female pronouns to refer to him - with a beard will get anywhere near the same kind of reaction as a woman (you know, an actual biological one) with facial hair? Are you really that dim?

TheEmperorIsNaked Sun 01-May-16 11:22:43

Oh, I see smile

howtorebuild Sun 01-May-16 11:28:36

Misgendered in error. I am giving up, I need coffee.

TheEmperorIsNaked Sun 01-May-16 11:32:24

s'okay, I understood howto

Enjoy your coffee

PerspicaciaTick Sun 01-May-16 11:47:15

I think the "le" on the end of their name is evidence enough of a commitment to living life as a woman. What more are you expecting?

TheEmperorIsNaked Sun 01-May-16 11:50:17

I am really angry about this. I was born female, in the 70s. My mum made me wear skirts and my dad told me it was my job to skivy after him. I wasn't able to climb trees or ride a bike.

I'm female. I'm a woman.

What part of my reality does Danielle think they share with me?

StealthPolarBear Sun 01-May-16 11:51:05

I think Japab was being sarcastic

soapboxqueen Sun 01-May-16 11:51:31

I identify as the Queen of England. I want at least half of the royal family's assets. Also the rest of you plebs must address me as HRH and get on your God damn knees.

StealthPolarBear Sun 01-May-16 11:53:42

And we respect that ma'am

TheEmperorIsNaked Sun 01-May-16 11:53:53

A heart shaped beard perhaps Perspic

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now