Talk

Advanced search

Tracking your cycle and possible bfp with rhr on Fitbit.

(10 Posts)
Alicespring Fri 14-Feb-20 16:45:58

I saw a thread about this back from 2019, a few people noticed their resting heart rate started to increase steadily after ovulation and they got there bfp. (Although people did report it rose then dropped before AF)

Just wondering if anyone on here has tracked and got a definite bfp?

I'm currently 10dpo and my heart rate has jumped from 60bpm to 67bpm since ovulation.

Not sure when my period is due as they are irregular.

Attached my chart too!

Kona84 Fri 14-Feb-20 16:58:24

Yes my heart rate increased before getting a positive, I miscarried at 7 weeks and it picked up that too

Kona84 Fri 14-Feb-20 17:00:26

It rose by a few beats per minute I got my BFP on the 31st December. I miscarried on the 21/22 January.
I ovulated on day 20 of my cycle which was around the 14th December

BeingATwatItsABingThing Fri 14-Feb-20 17:09:42

This is interesting. I ovulated on the 28th December. This was my HR and I got my BFP on the 8th.

Alicespring Fri 14-Feb-20 18:09:08

@Kona84 @BeingATwatItsABingThing

Thanks guys, interesting to see the correlation. I'm sure there will be people it doesn't ring true for but hoping I get my bfp soon too!

Kona84 Fri 14-Feb-20 20:55:04

Fortunately I only checked in hindsight so I wasn’t dwelling on it.
I might watch it in the 2ww for curiosity but going to have to not look at it throughout the pregnancy I think I’d worry too much

bee222 Fri 14-Feb-20 21:35:59

I track my RHR. It starts rising after ovulation and then drops the day before my period. When I was pregnant twice last year it continued to rise. I had a mmc with both of those and knew something was up when my RHR dropped again.

BeingATwatItsABingThing Mon 17-Feb-20 12:51:43

I wish I didn’t know this now. I’m obsessively checking it every day...

Alicespring Mon 17-Feb-20 20:31:17

@BeingATwatItsABingThing

Me too lol
Mine dropped by 1bpm yesterday and I'm worried 🙈

Eatsleepbakerepeat Tue 18-Feb-20 16:54:01

Mine plateaued for 3 days like it did last cycle before dropping but today when I've checked it's gone up 1bpm :O
Along with a few other symptoms and having really vivid dreams that I get a bfp I really hope these are all good signs

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »