My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Get updates on how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy by signing up to the Mumsnet Pregnancy Newsletters.

Pregnancy

Due February 2024 Thread 7!!🤰🩷💙

986 replies

AllAboardTootToot · 28/01/2024 00:25

Cannot believe we are on the 7th iteration and the babies are starting to arrive 😭❤️

OP posts:
Ebonythoughts · 29/01/2024 08:51

Ah congratulations! Such wonderful news! Rest well! ❤️

mummylove24 · 29/01/2024 09:03

@Shrillwaffle @LavenderSweetPea
Congratulations💖💙💖💙

Ihatewinding · 29/01/2024 09:46

Congratulations @Shrillwaffle and @LavenderSweetPea 🥰 hope to join you soon!

Clueless13 · 29/01/2024 10:11

Congratulations!!! She’s beautiful and such a lovely name❤️ @Shrillwaffle

novamama · 29/01/2024 10:15

@Shrillwaffle many many congratulations for your little one! So happy for you!

@LavenderSweetPea many congratulations to you and your little one, so pleased it was such a straightforward birth. I will miss you being my close-by due date mama.

Sending hugs and love to you both! ❤️

Mangotango39 · 29/01/2024 10:26

@LavenderSweetPea so many congrats on baby boy. Sounds like a lovely birth x

babies are flying out now ladies!

Havanalily1806 · 29/01/2024 10:50

Congratulations @Shrillwaffle and @LavenderSweetPea lovely news

Cheetocat · 29/01/2024 12:29

Hope I'm next 🤣

A1b2c3d4e5f6g7 · 29/01/2024 12:31

@Cheetocat I'm desperate to evict this baby also! 🤣

anony1111 · 29/01/2024 12:34

@Cheetocat @A1b2c3d4e5f6g7

I feel the same but only just 36 weeks today! These last weeks seem a lifetime 🤣

Nttttt · 29/01/2024 12:34

The insomnia 😩😩😩 I get a few hours a night maximum.

The pain and pressure down low accompanied by BH and my baby bearing head down into my cervix, I feel like I’m forcing myself to hold her in, so uncomfortable.

37+4 and went to triage last night due to pain and potential trickling waters. Nope, just peeing myself lol.

So ready for baby to be here now!

DmcinT · 29/01/2024 12:36

@LavenderSweetPea huge congrats 🥳 hope u are both doing well❤️

@Cheetocat lol same, after so long of hoping & praying she doesn’t come early the mood has completely flipped, I’m like right it’s time, let’s go 😂 I was out kirb walking yesterday!! Haha

Ihatewinding · 29/01/2024 12:42

Feeling the same eviction vibes haha I'm torn between doing all the physical stuff to get baby to come but also weighing against aggravating the SPD/PGP and suffering even worse for longer!
Going to try my pump today so can get idea of correct flange size and see if that sets anything off.
Not sure I can face kirb walking but will see how desperate I get!

Cheetocat · 29/01/2024 12:43

My main motivation isn't really the pregnancy side effects anymore apart from one or two things, I just can't wait to meet baby now, I found out I was pregnant before I was even four weeks along and we're so ready for him!!

What's bothering me - my hands swelling in my sleep is now causing my thumb to dislocate constantly and it's really painful, obstetrician says it's "normal" 😭

I also get these stretches of time where it feels like baby is pushing a pine cone out through my undilated cervix when I'm on my feet 🤣

PeeBeee · 29/01/2024 12:53

Just out of my last growth scan (i am 36 weeks tomorrow) - 7lb 4oz 😳🙈😳🙈 planned cection booked for 39 weeks exactly but have in my notes if i go into spontaneous labour before then, I will go for vaginal. I am so nervous about no more scans, especially with how big baby is🙈

Cheetocat · 29/01/2024 13:00

Wow @PeeBeee that's a beautiful weight, well done! Which ever way baby ends up coming into the world at least you know they're nice and developed x

Nttttt · 29/01/2024 13:01

Ihatewinding · 29/01/2024 12:42

Feeling the same eviction vibes haha I'm torn between doing all the physical stuff to get baby to come but also weighing against aggravating the SPD/PGP and suffering even worse for longer!
Going to try my pump today so can get idea of correct flange size and see if that sets anything off.
Not sure I can face kirb walking but will see how desperate I get!

Hey @Ihatewinding it’s really not advised to use your pump before baby is here, hand express colostrum for 5-10 mins at a time a few times a day only x

babythreeincoming · 29/01/2024 14:15

Well ladies... I am being induced on Wednesday 😅 I can confirm baby is head down!

undercoverhero74 · 29/01/2024 14:42

@anony1111 we must have the same due date as I'm 36 weeks today also! I feel so far behind all the others lol. The next 3-4 weeks are going to drag with all these lovely birth announcements. I'm just soo impatient and want her here now 😂😂😂

Ihatewinding · 29/01/2024 14:55

Nttttt · 29/01/2024 13:01

Hey @Ihatewinding it’s really not advised to use your pump before baby is here, hand express colostrum for 5-10 mins at a time a few times a day only x

Oh I know and I have been hand expressing colostrum. This was more as I can tell the flange for my pump is way too big and they recommend 1-2mm larger than nipple diameter AFTER a pumping session so figured something to do as a one off so can get ordered and ticked off the list. Got nothing as expected but can at least submit my hopefully final Amazon order now 😅
I'm expecting feeding difficulties due to strong family history of tongue tie and firstborn had one too, so would rather be overprepared this time around!

MummyTo4BoysXXXX · 29/01/2024 15:06

@AllAboardTootToot thanks for making the new thread 🙂
@Shrillwaffle @LavenderSweetPea big congratulations to you both & the safe arrival of your babies 🥰

Ladies 38weeks today & surprised I've made it this far!! 😂 this wednesday midwife is coming & said I can have a stretch & sweep if I want too? But thats depending on my cervix or something? (Never had one before so feel totally clueless about it) Don't know what to do either way as its my birthday on Sunday (4th) hope I end up having her then 😊 lol x

Musicalitymum · 29/01/2024 15:27

Congratulations @Shrillwaffle and @LavenderSweetPea ! Baby Lena is beautiful 😍 It’s so exciting!
I was worried today as baby wasn’t moving but I’ve eaten some ice cream and played the piano and he’s moving again now.

Don’t want to miss threads like this?

Weekly

Sign up to our weekly round up and get all the best threads sent straight to your inbox!

You've subscribed!

Hankthehonk · 29/01/2024 15:56

@PeeBeee and @babythreeincoming congrats on babies being in the right position and getting dates for their arrival booked in!
I am just home from scan as well, my boy is still stubbornly breech and also massive, 7lb7 (36w3d). We had to wait a while to see the consultant, but decided not to try ECV and we have booked a section on 20 Feb (39+4). Will be an emergency section if I go into labour before then but they were very keen to schedule it after 39 weeks to avoid some risks, despite his size.

It was a lot to process and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed but positive about the decision. Need to catch up with the rest of the thread chat

redxlondon · 29/01/2024 16:00

I went into hospital at 8:30am for reduced movements and still here - lots of checks but hoping to be able to go home soon. Really want my boy to hang in until planned section next Wednesday.

PeeBeee · 29/01/2024 16:18

@Hankthehonk that is the exact same date for my elective too🥰

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.