Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Lauren Goodger beaten after her babies funeral

PutinSmellsPassItOn · 06/08/2022 01:17

Good God that poor, poor woman. How much more suffering can one woman take? First the loss of her baby and now this it's just horrific.

www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/lauren-goodger-hospitalised-facial-injuries-27672451

OP's posts:
Please
or

AthenaPopodopolous · 06/08/2022 01:24

Is this possibly a case of domestic abuse? Poor woman, god love her.

Please
or

SemperIdem · 06/08/2022 01:27

Truly awful. I really hope it isn’t her partner who has assaulted her.

Please
or

RosieCockle · 06/08/2022 01:28

The Sun says it is her partner. The DM says 25-yr-old man's been arrested. Partner is 25. Very sad.

Please
or

BabyChickenHead · 06/08/2022 01:28

The sun is saying it’s by her boyfriend :(

Please
or

Hettythechicken · 06/08/2022 01:30

Her partner has been arrested.

Please
or

Namechangedincaseshesonhere · 06/08/2022 01:33

This is so so sad.

As a parent it’s simply not natural for you to be arranging your child’s funeral.

My thoughts are with the family at this time.

Please
or

converseandjeans · 06/08/2022 01:35

That's awful I feel so sorry that she lost her baby - but to think her partner would do this is terrible. What is wrong with some men 🤷🏻‍♀️

Please
or

SemperIdem · 06/08/2022 01:37

I feel terribly sorry for her - her recent devastating loss, this terrible event (unlikely to be the first time but hopefully the last), the way she was so poorly treated by Mark Wright when she was first in the public eye and the general media for the last decade.

Lauren deserves to be looked after by those who love her, in peace.

Please
or

RJnomore1 · 06/08/2022 01:41

I’ve just read this, it’s awful. She’s always seemed a kind and gentle soul (not to suggest it would matter if she wasn’t and was attacked) I hope someone is taking care of her

Please
or

TooBigForMyBoots · 06/08/2022 01:41

That poor, poor woman.Sad

Please
or

Dartmoorcheffy · 06/08/2022 01:46

I feel so sorry for her. She seems a very lost and damaged woman. CD has always struck me as a nasty piece of work.

Please
or

marblemad · 06/08/2022 01:50

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Please
or

MooPooBoo · 06/08/2022 01:58

Poor Lauren. She’s had it rough over the years, especially with the press but I’ve always thought she was just an easy target for media, never had a reason to dislike her.

He’s a catch obviously, she’s a really beautiful girl and could do so much better. www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/17350848/lauren-goodger-charles-drury-towie-2/

Please
or

GerronBuzanDoThaWomwok · 06/08/2022 02:22

Send the bully my way, he'll soon change his mind when faced down by a woman who can fight.

Please
or

HelloBunny · 06/08/2022 02:30

Just when she needed him most. My heart breaks for Lauren. Saying goodbye to your baby is devastating enough...

Please
or

Kerrrmieee · 06/08/2022 02:35

Oh my word. I don't follow these people but I remember seeing her very heavily pregnant and was so sorry to see the news a few days later.

That poor woman. May she remain strong on the inside. Awful.

Please
or

Kerrrmieee · 06/08/2022 02:47

I don't mean to be insensitive by posting this, but there are thousands of us this month walking 62 miles in August for Refuge. Supporting women and children against domestic violence. You can search and donate or pm me, for my link. I grew up in and out of refuge's with my mum and brother.

Let's hope Lauren finds herself, her inner strength to carry on with her daughter and the memory of her second baby girl. Nobody deserves violence, let alone whilst grieving an unimaginable grief.

Please
or

northernlola · 06/08/2022 03:22

Shocking, the night of her baby's funeral. Just shocking. I do hope she has some good friends/family as my God, she is going to need their support.

Please
or

scarletisjustred · 06/08/2022 03:24

I think the triggered comnent is quite dreadful. It's a strange thing though that men who are "triggered" by women are hardly ever triggered by men who are bigger and stronger than them because deep down the men who beat women are cowards.

Please
or

Wheresthebeach · 06/08/2022 03:29

scarletisjustred · 06/08/2022 03:24

I think the triggered comnent is quite dreadful. It's a strange thing though that men who are "triggered" by women are hardly ever triggered by men who are bigger and stronger than them because deep down the men who beat women are cowards.

Well quite.

What an awful thing to happen. Poor woman.

Please
or

CosyHappy · 06/08/2022 03:35

That’s a brilliant thing to do Kerrrmieee good on you. Wishing peace and safety for the future to Lauren G and to every woman affected by domestic violence.

Please
or

EveningOverRooftops · 06/08/2022 03:46

We don’t need to wonder. Women are routinely subjected to DV shortly after the birth of a child or a positive pregnancy test. In this case, if it is her partner, not only is he a nasty DV perpetrator I’d bet he’s using the death of their child as his excuse to ramp up his abuse and blame her.

I remember after my 4th or 5th miscarriage my then partner blamed me for all the babies I’d lost. That I was murdering them. That I wasn’t a real woman because his ex wife managed to carry to term. His hostility and blame towards me got worse after each miscarriage then a few weeks after my 6th and final miscarriage he attacked me, told me if I ever got pregnant again he’d make sure I wasn’t because I wasn’t fit to be a mother as I was a baby killer essentially. I left, not knowing I was pregnant again. DC was born the following year and my EX has never had any real contact with DC.

Please
or

Abouttoblow · 06/08/2022 03:57

She must have done something or have been asking for it, right?
What a disgusting comment..

Please
or

frozenorangejuice · 06/08/2022 04:40

Was this comment really necessary? There is no justification for assault - almost sounds like you’re trying to find one.

Please
or

Butitsnotfunnyisititsserious · 06/08/2022 05:13

No. Do not insinuate it could be because of something she said or did. There is no justification in the world to him abusing her, including the loss of the baby. She's lost her baby too. He's just a violent man.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.