Talk

Advanced search

Hush new collection - we're loving it so much we need a new thread!

(281 Posts)
chloechloe Wed 01-Nov-17 04:57:52

Hello everyone!

I thought I'd start a new thread since we bought so much stuff we filled up the old one! Who's coming with me?

chloechloe Wed 01-Nov-17 04:59:39

Here's a link to the old one:

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/style_and_beauty/3006592-Hush-new-collection?watched=1&msgid=73043432#73043432

fuckinguseless Wed 01-Nov-17 06:18:03

Placemark.

I’ve been wearing my new black Sintra shirt a lot recently - I love it.

Ellapaella Wed 01-Nov-17 08:15:21

If anyone gets the ziggy jumper can you let me know what the quality and sizing is like? I really like the look of it but wincing slightly at the £90 price tag.

ilovecherries Wed 01-Nov-17 08:24:26

Oh, shiny new thread! Thanks Chloe. I have a half packed box waiting to go back. Just need to finally decide on the Tansy dress and the Marina skirt. Have decided to send the Hayden joggers bag. My initial reaction when I saw them was that joggers without pockets are pyjamas, then I started to be swayed by their softness, but I saw soft joggers in Sainsbury last night for £12.50 and decided that actually for the price, they weren't special enough.

buggerthebotox Wed 01-Nov-17 08:47:21

My long cardi is mended after developing a fault and I'm barely out of it! Makes a good blanket for watching telly too.

Must admit I was disappointed by the quality though. I'd expect better for £110.

Laska5772 Wed 01-Nov-17 11:19:52

I'm still really pleased with my Ivy dresses and wide tops ;they have become my staple autum wardrobe..Am wearing them now with thin long sleeve Ts underneath. And thick tights /leggings and boots . The wide tops with skinnies. The only thing ive not used yet is the round animal print bag.. this keeps looking reproachfully at me but i love it. I just havent got around to changing my bag over yet ..

Laska5772 Wed 01-Nov-17 11:22:39

Also love the winona yrousers and cassie top i bought at the start if this season However have not been tempted to keep anything else . Dont think ill be ordring any more now until sale time or spring.

Theonlyoneiknow Wed 01-Nov-17 11:49:03

Have ordered the wool skirt that's in the sale. Wonder if they will do anything better than 10% for black Friday?

fuckinguseless Wed 01-Nov-17 12:01:52

@buggerthebotox I’ve been lusting after he long cardi for AGES envy

skippy67 Wed 01-Nov-17 12:15:11

I've got my eye on the Brooklyn lace blouse.

RubbishMantra Wed 01-Nov-17 13:42:27

HELLOOO fellow addicts! Thanks for new thread chloe.

Anyone else got the gold stripe sleeve black sweatshirt on pre-order? I wonder when they'll be sent out. Am absolutely not going to order anything else until spring summer collection now. Oh no.

Laska, I think i remember you saying the H&M checked shirt dress needed quite a lot of attention from an iron after washing? See, I'm eyeing mine and it doesn't look as if it needs it... Maybe my standards are just lower than most? grin

cessie322 Wed 01-Nov-17 14:31:16

Thanks for the new thread! I am lusting after so much stuff. I got the C'est Ci Bon sweatshirt and the dolman brick one yesterday and have the green and navy star one on back order. Love the dolman but I had one already so I knew I'd probably like it. First impressions of the C'est Ci Bon sweat were that it looked a bit small and I wasn't bowled over by it. Will try it at the weekend. I'm lusting after the green Florence skirt and a lightning bolt jumper. I'd only wear the skirt at the weekends so not sure if it's will be good on a cost per wear basis as I've other stuff to wear as well. Lightning bolt may be a Christmas present. Love the Marina skirt but I know I'd get no wear from it.

chloechloe Wed 01-Nov-17 14:38:22

skippy I'll report back on the Brooklyn blouse - my order is on the way! I'm a bit worried it will be very unflattering on my DD chest - the models seem to have it buttoned quite high or all the way to the top in the photos.

missfliss Wed 01-Nov-17 15:27:07

I am loving the Haywood cropped jacket, it's really lovely.
I've had to exchange for a larger size as 10 was a bit small, but it's well worth it

miffy2 Wed 01-Nov-17 15:35:23

Yay new thread!

So the list of stuff that I bought, kept and love wearing from the last few months is as follows (I won't go into all the stuff I returned...it was a lot):

Sabrina cardigan in pale grey
Grey wide jersey top
Black wide jersey top (have it on today)
Pink Helen jumper
Yellow sloppy Joe
Harems in navy
Burgundy ivy dress

Things I haven't actually worn yet but will do as I love them on:
Gardenia dress
Turn up jeans
Erica knit top
Florence skirt
Star biker sweatshirt

Things I am currently waiting to arrive:
Katie jumper in grey
Sylvie dress in burgundy
new Fiona scarf...I am a scarf addict so I am sure I will love this one as it is a bit different.

BeastOfCraggyIsland Wed 01-Nov-17 15:46:16

I've worn the green and navy star biker sweatshirt loads since I got it, it's washed well so far and is really soft and comfortable; definitely a good buy. Also still love the ruched skirt and Tara dress. I'm tempted by the star skirt and the skinny jeans but trying to hold off ordering anything else until after Christmas!

GinandGingerBeer Wed 01-Nov-17 15:58:55

Placemarking even though I MUST not buy anything else. But ooh I really want the green/blue star biker sweatshirt.
I also want a casual black jumper to go with the Riga leather skirt. Sigh. So much lovely stuff.

Theonlyoneiknow Wed 01-Nov-17 15:59:43

Agree beastofcraggyisland I also love my green and navy star biker sweater but find the star itches against my skin a little if I don't wear anything underneath.

Sadly returning the reversible lightning bolt jumper, might swop for the black/white lightning bolt or yellow/grey one.

neveradullmoment99 Wed 01-Nov-17 17:01:11

Thanks for starting a new thead smile
Well i opened my order. Largely unimpressed with the Florence skirt in snake. Bad fit on me. Not sure if it is me or the cut of the skirt. The lining is short and quite tight across the hips on me. Its sadly going back and its a shame as i have another one in a different print which is fine. The star bag also is a bit underwhelming. Not sure if i will keep or not tbh. I do like it but its just not got the wow factor.

fuckinguseless Wed 01-Nov-17 17:09:43

Wide jersey top owners - how long are they please? I’m a size 10/12 apple and need tops that do not finish on my hips or I look like a walking rectangle. Long line tops definitely suit me best.

I’m 5ft 6in - could someone estimate where the bottom hem of these tops might sit on me? TIA.

ilovecherries Wed 01-Nov-17 17:13:47

I had to s no my wide jersey top back as it developed a fault, but I'm 5'7 and I'd say it came to high-md thigh on me. It was a perfect length really.

miffy2 Wed 01-Nov-17 17:43:33

My black one is definitely mid-thigh on me (I too am 5' 7") but my grey one is a little bit shorter, I have washed it several times though.

TossDaily Wed 01-Nov-17 18:43:23

I just took most of my A/W haul to Paris and felt like a fat Parisian.

A bit.

Great clothes. Tell me I don't need the Rock n Roll jumper.

fuckinguseless Wed 01-Nov-17 21:47:54

Thanks love and miffy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now