Talk

Advanced search

AIBU weird game at Hen Party

(152 Posts)
Nips01 Wed 15-Jan-20 14:18:41

It was my friends hen last weekend and there were 12 of us together in a large flat we had rented - including the grooms sister.

MOH had arranged a stripper / butler in the buff type guy and we were playing some "naughty" hen type games - nothing unusual - until MOH gets out a Twister set and announces we were going to be playing Twister with this guy! Oh and the catch was every time you got a new pose there was a second spinner (kind of like the one in the game where it says left foot yellow etc) that had a body part on it and the guy would then tickle u in that spot for a few seconds to try and make u fall over! The first person to lose then had to do a forfeit like take a shot.

Now I don't mind silly hen games but don't really want to be tickled by a randomer! The spinner even had "bum" on it as one of the options! So I sat out but I was one of only 2 people to do so and the others all called me a prude! Some of the girls who played were married / had bfs as well!

So is it just me or is that really fucking weird! Have hen party games officially gone too far?

JamieVardysHavingAParty Wed 15-Jan-20 14:20:51

envy <- not envy.

katkit Wed 15-Jan-20 14:22:15

that's literally my worst nightmare. ughhhhhh

Nips01 Wed 15-Jan-20 14:22:49

Sorry didnt mean to enable voting!

FabLaura Wed 15-Jan-20 14:24:25

I don't think it matters if they had a DH. Now I'm older I wouldn't want to do that either but as long as the chap was up for it too then don't see the problem

DrManhattan Wed 15-Jan-20 14:26:35

V.strange

Excited101 Wed 15-Jan-20 14:28:13

Oh god no thanks

PracticallyFamous Wed 15-Jan-20 14:28:42

Not my thing at all, I would have been sitting out alongside you OP.

SleepWarrior Wed 15-Jan-20 14:28:46

I'd be sitting on the bench with you op!

WotchaTalkinBoutWillis Wed 15-Jan-20 14:29:35

I'd be fine with there being a stripper, being tickled by a randomer in possibly intimate places though?! No chance!!!
YANBU

pumpkinpie01 Wed 15-Jan-20 14:31:13

Tickled on the bum by a stranger in front of a load of people - er no thanks!

namechange0912 Wed 15-Jan-20 14:31:14

I'm not a prude in the slightest bit do have people in my personal space and being touched by strangers.

purpleme12 Wed 15-Jan-20 14:31:38

Mmm yes not sure I'd want to do this either!

BorissGiantJohnson Wed 15-Jan-20 14:32:05

What? WHAT?? That cannot have happened! That's an orgy not a hen do! Poor bloke (prostitution type jobs can be a choice, but often it's "chosen" because they can't make enough money any other way). Grim af.

ODFOkaren Wed 15-Jan-20 14:33:41

Christ on a bike. No. Not even if I was single. Fucking vile!

Chickenitalia Wed 15-Jan-20 14:34:24

That sounds vile, still, you didn’t want to join in, so that’s that. Consent and all that. I would question the mindset of the people organising it though, and absolutely go to town on anyone calling me a prude. Distasteful regardless of marital status imo.

Nips01 Wed 15-Jan-20 14:35:06

TBF the guy seemed quite onboard with it, they were having a laugh the whole time and he kept joking saying "This is every mans dream, getting to play Twister with a load of beautiful women!" but I just found it weird as fuck!

BelfastNonBlonde Wed 15-Jan-20 14:35:41

Gross

AFemaleWoman Wed 15-Jan-20 14:37:27

I'd have sat the whole thing out as the stripper alone would make me feel uncomfortable.

If I was younger I'd have felt pressured to go along with hit and let him touch me when I didn't want him to but as I've gotten older I give less of a fuck. If my boundaries mean I'm a prude then I'm good with that. If my friends pressured me into physical contact with a man I didn't want tickling me then there's a good chance they would no longer be my friend.

Nips01 Wed 15-Jan-20 14:38:07

I know! The other tickle spots were less weird stuff like feet, sides knees etc and everyone apart from stripper guy were fully clothed or in pjs but nonetheless...

Gatehouse77 Wed 15-Jan-20 14:38:07

I’m not a prude either but my body is for me to decide who can touch it - where and when. I would not have taken part. And I wouldn’t care what anyone else thinks either.

Poorolddaddypig Wed 15-Jan-20 14:38:44

I’d have sat out too. But then I am a bit of a prude.

OoohTheStatsDontLie Wed 15-Jan-20 14:39:48

I don't really like the idea of a stripper, only because I don't like the idea of my husband getting a stripper so it feels a bit hypocritical.

The twister would literally be my worst nightmare. I am not that tactile and don't like the thought of anyone tickling me other than husband and kids, let alone a stranger infront of a group of people. I'd have also sat it out. And I'm not a prude at all, though I clearly am a misery guts as the thought of playing any organised 'games' on hen does fills me with dread

DartmoorChef Wed 15-Jan-20 14:41:02

I can believe it happened. I freelance and often cater hen parties that have also hired the naked butlers. (they do wear a gstring and a tiny apron).

After a few drinks I have seen the hens groping the butlers, inappropriate touching and basically treating them like a male prostitute.

I have often thought if the genders were reversed it would be dreadful.

Nips01 Wed 15-Jan-20 14:42:16

We have a group WhatsApp chat and some of the girls are still laughing about it and teasing the bride cos she had such a weird squeal / laugh when she was being tickled!

The other thing I found a bit weird is someone (there were only 3 hens plus the guy playing at a time, so not sure who) took a photo of the game "in action" showing the bride getting tickled and has shared it in the group! Luckily I'm only in the background sitting on the sofa and u can't really see my face properly but other people in the photo are quite identifiable! I'm now imagining this pic making its way onto FB and peoples bfs / employers seeing it...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »