Talk

Advanced search

Week 3. What will this week bring? Trump thread

(995 Posts)
amispartacus Mon 06-Feb-17 11:53:38

Continued

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/2846025-Trump-thread-continued-Who-rules-the-USA-Vote-now

SafariSoGood Mon 06-Feb-17 11:56:27

Excellent! flowers ami

BiglyBadgers Mon 06-Feb-17 11:58:27

Whoop! New thread. It is all feeling suspiciously quiet. What is Bannon up to now I wonder...?

ZebraOwl Mon 06-Feb-17 11:59:48

Dissolving some monasteries?

Roussette Mon 06-Feb-17 12:03:29

Thanks ami !

This is quite amusing!

The rogue Trump twitter accounts out there... two in particular in the article.

One where an MIT researcher programmed an artificial intelligence algorithm to generate tweets based on Trump's speeches. Pure mumbo jumbo!

And another that rewrites his tweets into sort of presidential language. they look far far too sane and mature for Trump. We know that if they came out like that, it wouldn't be him writing them as he's incapable.

maggiethemagpie Mon 06-Feb-17 12:08:47

He is really losing it now isn't he

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
@realDonaldTrump

Follow
More
Any negative polls are fake news, just like the CNN, ABC, NBC polls in the election. Sorry, people want border security and extreme vetting.

maggiethemagpie Mon 06-Feb-17 12:10:07

So basically he is saying that any news that he doesn't like is fake?

Like putting his fingers in his ears and going 'ner ner ner ner ner I can't hear you'.

Destinysdaughter Mon 06-Feb-17 12:10:41

Oh FFS he's such a petulant child!

Roussette Mon 06-Feb-17 12:11:14

And this...
"I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it. Some FAKE NEWS media, in order to marginalize, lies!"

Bloody hell, what does he sound like... call my own shots????

M0stlyBowlingHedgehog Mon 06-Feb-17 12:13:23

placemarking

BiglyBadgers Mon 06-Feb-17 12:15:06

pausing thanks for your response on the immigration removal centres on the end of the last thread.

The infrastructure already exists in both the UK and America according (see attached on the USA immigration detention facilities from www.globaldetentionproject.org/countries/americas/united-states ). All they need to do is start quietly extending the reach and size of these places.

BiglyBadgers Mon 06-Feb-17 12:16:30

largely based on an accumulation of data

Thems some big words there. Who do you think he copied that from grin

klassy Mon 06-Feb-17 12:19:16

One reply on Twitter...

maggiethemagpie Mon 06-Feb-17 12:19:58

Is Trump really, really thick?

Surely slagging off a judge by referring to him as 'so called' and saying he will be to blame for any terrorist incidents (so not the terrorists themselves then), when the appeal court is made up of , erm, judges, isn't the brightest of moves?

Before, I was thinking he is more clever than he appears and WANTS us to think he's thick so that he can manipulate us. Now I'm just beginning to think he's actually thick.

merrymouse Mon 06-Feb-17 12:20:10

As I accidentally commented on the old thread. It appears that he is having breakfast and watching TV.

Doesn't he usually get somebody else to type the tweets? What a job!

ZebraOwl Mon 06-Feb-17 12:20:17

an accumulation of data - doesn't mean it bears any relationship to what the data shows, does it? No mention of analysing it, or rather, taking expert advice on what said data means, just accumulating it - like some kind of dragon with a bent for stats rather than a taste for gold...

merrymouse Mon 06-Feb-17 12:22:03

Surely slagging off a judge by referring to him as 'so called' and saying he will be to blame for any terrorist incidents (so not the terrorists themselves then), when the appeal court is made up of , erm, judges, isn't the brightest of moves?

He has certainly given the Democrats plenty of material for the Gorsuch hearing!

PausingFlatly Mon 06-Feb-17 12:22:57

Data like... crowd size at the inauguration?

93% approval rating in Scotland? I don't bloody think so you delusional wazzock, you're largely loathed here!

merrymouse Mon 06-Feb-17 12:25:11

Bloody hell, what does he sound like... call my own shots????

Somebody who is a little upset about this?

MercyMyJewels Mon 06-Feb-17 12:26:12

Where did you see that Statistically?

Formerpigwrestler9 Mon 06-Feb-17 12:28:15

Are there any trends in the tweets? Signs of increasing delusion, mental decline/dysfunction?

I think he seems broadly consistent so far?

Roussette Mon 06-Feb-17 12:28:27

I doubt he could type the word 'accumulation'. Some of the responses are hilarious.. love this one
Are you just going to yell “FAKE NEWS” like a mad old parrot for 4 years?
and a picture of Trump accumulating his data... grin

It's on klassy's screenshot. Realised when I zoomed it more that it's an old tweet from 2013

BoreOfWhabylon Mon 06-Feb-17 12:32:55

These are the best threads. The best posters. Beautiful bigly words. Bigly beautiful words. The best.

All the other threads are FAKE THREADS. Full of LIES. If so called posters post on them and something happens it will be their fault.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now