jadey1991 · 09/05/2022 17:14

@burtle4 @Curlymam88 @Decadesbcun @JW2021 @tashx @Theawkwardblonde

Hi ladies I thought I should start a new thread. Hope all is well

OP's posts:
Please
or
to access all these features

jadey1991 · 09/05/2022 17:15

@2020mission @burtle4 @Curlymam88 @cutejeans @DecadeBCU @Decadesbcun @julzx @JW2021 @LouLou0505 @lovebeingmum9 @PheebsJ @tashx @Theawkwardblonde @tuxedocat @xTinkerbell

OP's posts:
Please
or

JW2021 · 09/05/2022 17:22

We celebrated Mother’s Day yesterday in the USA! May 8th - Although Father’s Day is the same date as in the UK - go figure??Here’s little Jack!

Our lovely babies Our lovely babies Our lovely babies
Please
or

xTinkerbell · 09/05/2022 17:32

Oh commented on the old thread then saw this one!

Please
or

jadey1991 · 09/05/2022 17:45

@JW2021 aww happy 1st mother day hun. Aww jack you look so adorable... what a lovely pic of you both. Jack looks like you.

OP's posts:
Please
or

jadey1991 · 09/05/2022 17:46

@xTinkerbell that's fine hun.. I just created this new one as the old thread is at 950

OP's posts:
Please
or

Decadesbcun · 09/05/2022 20:23

Thanks for adding me to the new thread :) hope everyone ok.
@JW2021 jack is super cute. Hope you had a lovely Mother’s Day

Please
or

Curlymam88 · 09/05/2022 20:26

Thanks for the new thread 😊hope everyone is OK 🤗

Please
or

jadey1991 · 09/05/2022 21:13

All good over here thanks. Hope your well @Curlymam88 and @Decadesbcun and babies are doing ok

OP's posts:
Please
or

TokenGinger · 09/05/2022 23:06

JW2021

We celebrated Mother’s Day yesterday in the USA! May 8th - Although Father’s Day is the same date as in the UK - go figure??Here’s little Jack!

OMG, he is adorable 🥺🥺

Please
or

jadey1991 · 09/05/2022 23:30

Josiah in his bouncer. He will have you come out of it soon

Our lovely babies
OP's posts:
Please
or

jadey1991 · 09/05/2022 23:38

Quick question my lovely ladies. Do any of your babies like to put a cover over there heads/face and find it so funny? If not Josiah does lool. He will literally put anything over good face/head and loves it

Our lovely babies
OP's posts:
Please
or

jadey1991 · 13/05/2022 18:31

Hi ladies hope is well.. quick question... who's baby has rolled over in their own? I think Josiah is being lazy because he hasn't yet but he can sit on his own while supervised of course.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Decadesbcun · 14/05/2022 09:42

Seth rolls from front to back but not the other way round. He tries to get on his side but then get frustrated that he can’t get any further. I wouldn’t worry too much though, they all seem to want to do things in their own time. Seth has currently started resting his teething toy on his chin so he doesn’t have to hold it…pure lazy boy! Haha

Please
or

jadey1991 · 14/05/2022 12:02

@Decadesbcun thanks for reassuring me. I just thought he would of started rolling. He is 21 weeks now... Josiah is the same with the teething toy on chin.. I've also noticed Josiah has a tooth that's coming through../m.. it's sharp especially when he latches on to my nipple

OP's posts:
Please
or

xTinkerbell · 15/05/2022 00:01

@jadey1991 Aria rolls front to back but only sometimes, other times she’ll just cry for me to roll her back. She can’t till back to front at all yet

Please
or

jadey1991 · 15/05/2022 10:04

@xTinkerbell aww bless her. X still waiting for the day Josiah rolls back and forth

OP's posts:
Please
or

xTinkerbell · 15/05/2022 10:18

@jadey1991 he will and probably when you’re not expecting 😂

Please
or

worriedaboutmoney2022 · 15/05/2022 10:19

@JW2021
Your baby is gorgeous love the personalised outfits

Please
or

jadey1991 · 15/05/2022 10:55

@xTinkerbell yes he probs will lol. Hope aria is doing well hun xx

OP's posts:
Please
or

xTinkerbell · 15/05/2022 13:39

@jadey1991 she is thank you! She had covid back in March (we all did) which led to her dropping from 50th to below the 9th centile so they’re keeping a wee eye on her weight but she is gaining so I’m not too worried and she’s doing well with all her milestones etc.

hope Josiah is doing well too!

Please
or

jadey1991 · 15/05/2022 13:51

@xTinkerbell aww bless her I hope she has recovered from it hun. I hope u all have.. Josiah is doing well thanks he has his 1st tooth coming through

OP's posts:
Please
or

lovebeingmum9 · 19/05/2022 11:14

Hi ladies and lovely babies ❤💙
I'm so sorry I havnt been on in AGES!!! The time has just flown by and so much has happened. Hope your all well and babies are all good? The last couple of months have been pretty chaotic for us we've had lots of illness....covid, rotavirus and croup has done the rounds with us all 😓 thankfully over it all for now and hoping our immune systems will be sky high for rest of the year! But so many lovely things too...Oscar turned 5months yesterday,he's rolling,eating,babbling,sleeping in his cot (in our room),goes in proper bath with seat now,sits in upright pram seat and weighs around 16lb in 6-9 clothing. He also had a lovely christening day and is just such a lovely bubbly character! He still has bottle EVERY 3HRS even on hungrier baby milk 😪 but I've come to terms with the broken sleep now and know it won't be forever.what have I missed,how are you all? x
Here's a few recent pics 💛

Please
or

lovebeingmum9 · 19/05/2022 11:16

Oscar 💙

Our lovely babies
Please
or

jadey1991 · 19/05/2022 14:02

@lovebeingmum9 hey hun lovely to hear from you. Glad Oscar is doing well. Sorry to hear you have all been unwell. Glad your all on the mend...
your kids looks so adorable... how sweet are they... Oscar looks so sweet... can't believe got big he is now. He is doing loads. How did Oscar's christening go?

Josiah is 51/2 months now. He is currently sitting up with supervision, he is eating loads. He has 2 teeth 🦷 coming through. Babbling loads, dribbling loads, he only rolls to his side when it's feeding time lol. Josiah current has a cough at the moment Josiah still sleeps in the bed with me.

To be fair you haven't missed much, I haven't heard from the other ladies for a little while now.

There are pics below of us xx

OP's posts:
Please
or

Curlymam88 · 19/05/2022 18:13

Hello,
@lovebeingmum9 Lovely photos looks like you all had a lovely time celebrating the christening. Glad you're all feeling better now.
@jadey1991 lobely photos of your little ones. josiah is so cute, the expression on his face in the first photo. Lol.
We are currently on holidays at Newquay in wales again. Weather is lovely here so managed to take Leola to the beach to feel the sand on her feet and we took her for her first swim. Fair to say she loved both. She loves feeling things with her feet 🤣 she's sitting up more often by herself now for longer periods of time and she also puts finger foods to her mouth herself which I was a bit surprised at. She had a baby crispy puff and was happily sucking on it putting it back and forth her mouth. Shes almost 6 months now!!! Hate how fast time is going!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.