Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

TTC April baby ☀️🌼🌿🌧🐣 - part 2

hipposinacircle · 31/07/2022 15:31

Ok second thread for those of us that are still TTC an April baby.

I am CD12 so still got a bit of a wait yet...Not even at the TWW yet.

Fingers crossed this is a lucky thread for us all ✨

OP's posts:
Please
or

EdinburghGirl1 · 31/07/2022 15:36

@hipposinacircle thank you for creating a new thread. Keeping on this as 10dpo a bfn yesterday but not out until AF arrives

Please
or

RugbyGirl1 · 31/07/2022 15:37

@hipposinacircle thanks for the new thread! As an update, I'm 5dpo, due AF on 6 Aug... Fingers crossed to everyone testing soon!

Please
or

Dogmum13 · 31/07/2022 15:44

@hipposinacircle thanks for the new thread. I'm cd8 so a longgggg way to go yet lol

Please
or

Nichelette · 31/07/2022 15:53

@hipposinacircle thanks for starting new thread 😊

Please
or

Watsochick · 31/07/2022 16:08

CD12 here too 🤞🏽

Please
or

favouritecandy · 31/07/2022 16:27

Hello can I join ?

been ttc #3 for just over a year now. cd20 today and (I think) 7 or 8 dpo

Going to test maybe Friday or Saturday

my cycles are anywhere between 29-32 days but ovulation tests peaked really early this cycle so fingers crossed

Please
or

LorrenK · 31/07/2022 17:21

I’m only 6DPO but have been having waves of nausea, sore lower back and pains in my stomach, I had a sharp shooting pain that woke me up this morning, so I know I shouldn’t have as far too early and…. A very very faint line, almost like a shadow. Could it just be an evaporation line? Or could it be I ovulated earlier then I thought and I am further along then 6 days. I had an Positive OPK then my apps told me I ovulated the very next day so I feel like I am only 6DPO??

TTC April baby ☀️🌼🌿🌧🐣 - part 2
Please
or

Aimee1995 · 31/07/2022 17:38

I am 6dpo with AF due of 8th. Planning on testing 6th. I am have had two days of cramps now and feeling like AF is imminent but still got a week to go 😬

@LorrenK 6dpo is very early to test but I can see something but may be an indent. Maybe wait a few days and then test again or use a FRER which I have heard good things about?

Please
or

RugbyGirl1 · 31/07/2022 17:44

Hi @favouritecandy welcome! Good luck with the testing towards the end of the week!

@LorrenK 6dpo is very very early for a positive test.... Maybe give it a few days then test again with a frer as @Aimee1995 suggested 🙃 good luck!

Please
or

CDD1992 · 31/07/2022 17:59

Have i got any testing buddies in the next couple of days? X

Please
or

ThePodParent · 31/07/2022 18:03

Joining in again! 8dpo, AF due August 6th. Felt hungover this morning, despite not drinking a drop for weeks, which was a main symptom with DD, but my body is good at giving me ‘symptoms’ and then a bfn so I’m not putting too much hope into it!

Told myself I wouldn’t test before 12dpo but if I feel rough again tomorrow morning I’ll probably cave!

Please
or

hipposinacircle · 31/07/2022 18:30

@LorrenK that's promising! Possibly you ovulated early than you thought? Give it another couple of days and test again (I'm such a hypocrite - if I had a result like that I'd be testing again ASAP!)

OP's posts:
Please
or

ThePodParent · 31/07/2022 18:36

@LorrenK I think that looks promising too. Is there any chance that you ovulated earlier than you thought by ~4 days or so?

Please
or

LorrenK · 31/07/2022 18:43

when is everybody testing??

@ThePodParent @hipposinacircle possibly, who knows!! Although it’s unlikely as I had a positive LH, I think it’s probably an indent. Will test again Thursday on a FRER… this TWW is a killer… I have a gut feeling I am but think I am possibly being naive, time will tell…

@CDD1992 testing on Thursday! When are you testing?

Please
or

CDD1992 · 31/07/2022 19:00

@LorrenK im going to test tomorrow I think. Just so scared of getting a BFN and being so disappointed 😟 x

Please
or

RugbyGirl1 · 31/07/2022 19:27

@ThePodParent I felt hungover this morning too despite not having a drop.... Didn't even cross my mind that it could be related to the TWW... I've just ordered some cheapie strips which I've never done before! @LorrenK May test Friday if AF / spotting hasn't arrived

Please
or

Nichelette · 31/07/2022 19:47

@CDD1992 think I'll end up testing on Tuesday. Just struggled to eat dinner and cried at the football result. DH was like, are you crying because you're pregnant? 😂

Please
or

ThePodParent · 31/07/2022 20:19

@RugbyGirl1 ooooh 🤞🏼

That was what made me test with DD, after a couple of days of sore boobs and feeling lightheaded whenever I got up. The hungover feeling then stuck around until about 11 weeks! Haven’t dared get an actual hangover since as I don’t want to feel like my first trimester again 😅 (although changing my tune now…).

Please
or

J1290 · 31/07/2022 20:19

Due on thursday
around 9/10dpo it think only tracking cm
feel abit sick now
tingly boobs today
but who knows!
will hold off on testing till thurs fri!

Please
or

RugbyGirl1 · 31/07/2022 20:52

@Nichelette I cried at the football result too 😂

Please
or

Charl881 · 31/07/2022 21:16

Thanks for the new thread @hipposinacircle!

CD14 here and still waiting patiently for static smiley. Wondering if I cba to DTD tonight or wait for my peak.

Please
or

Nichelette · 31/07/2022 21:18

@RugbyGirl1 maybe it's a sign 😂

Please
or

Aimee1995 · 31/07/2022 21:42

@Charl881 always do it if you can find the energy, you never know when a surprise peak will hit! This month I went from reading of 0.2 to 1.73 overnight for my peak and never saw it coming!!

Please
or

reddyeddy · 31/07/2022 21:45

I'm CD10 and got my first flashing smiley today on Clear Blue OPK. Good luck everyone waiting to test! Praying this is our time now ✨

Please
or

Nypie · 31/07/2022 22:34

@hipposinacircle thanks for the thread!! I'm 2/3dpo so in it for the long haul!

@LorrenK 6dpo!!! Looks good to me. 🤞🤞🤞🤞

@favouritecandy 👋👋👋 sorry its taken so long that must be hard...really hope this is your month!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.