Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

To wonder why this has come through the post for DH..?

namechangedaily · 07/12/2021 14:43

Saw an opened perfumed shaped parcel on the side and curiosity got the better of me so thought I'd sneak and see if it was the Chanel perfume I'd be hinting about. Found this..
Would you assume it's a secret Santa?
Or I've just had a baby and he clearly isn't getting enough...

To wonder why this has come through the post for DH..?
OP's posts:
Please
or

dropitlikeitsloth · 08/12/2021 12:07

Give it to a charity shop!

🤢 It’s not OP’s to donate but who would even buy this from a charity shop, I know it hasn’t but if there’s any doubt at all it’s been used… 🤮

Please
or

BernadetteRostankowskiWolowitz · 08/12/2021 12:14

If they open their SS gifts in a group, and I saw someone open that, I'd be a little bit sick in my mouth

Not at the idea that someone would own a sex toy - that's normal. But that vision of my manager holding that in their hand, and it bringing staff/managers sex life into the workplace is frankly, fucking disgusting.

Please
or

CounsellorTroi · 08/12/2021 12:46

And people ALWAYS work out who gave what in a secret Santa.

At my last place the SS organiser kept a list, ostensibly so no one got left out on the day without an explanation, e.g donor off sick or something, but it was also a useful deterrent against giving really inappropriate gifts. I

Please
or

CombatBarbie · 08/12/2021 20:01

OP coming back after several "normal masturbation." comments and now says her DH has bought it as a SS present... Despite the "it's a distasteful SS present" I am so confused as to what the truth is.

Please
or

RalphLaurenG · 08/12/2021 20:03

@HaveringWavering

For Christ’s sake just move the gift wrapped rubber fanny out of the way of the child!

Absolutely!! This comment has really made me laugh 🤣🤣🤣
Please
or

Sadcatsandcoffee · 08/12/2021 21:15

It's interesting the disapproval of OP opening her husband's post. We've always opened each other's post and I've never considered it strange. I think we just see post as admin tbh so we must be quite boring! Less so at Christmas, I suppose, if something looks gifty. My husband uses my Amazon and eBay accounts so everything comes in my name anyway haha. I'd be quite bemused if he bought himself a plastic fanny using my Amazon account.

Please
or

samyeagar · 08/12/2021 21:50

@Sadcatsandcoffee

It's interesting the disapproval of OP opening her husband's post. We've always opened each other's post and I've never considered it strange. I think we just see post as admin tbh so we must be quite boring! Less so at Christmas, I suppose, if something looks gifty. My husband uses my Amazon and eBay accounts so everything comes in my name anyway haha. I'd be quite bemused if he bought himself a plastic fanny using my Amazon account.

Even from the opening post, the OP did not open her husbands post. People just didn't read that part I guess.

That said, my wife and I open each others all the time, never gave a thought not to.
Please
or

santasmuma · 08/12/2021 21:51

It's completely inappropriate as a secret Santa gift from a manager.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.