Talk

Advanced search

Owen Jones Twitter feed

(408 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

christinarossetti19 Thu 13-Jun-19 10:46:32

Lil' OJ is being demolished as he tries to defend Bergdorf etc

Look now if you're interested as it will no doubt be deleted soon.

twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/1138809431792263169

ZuttZeVootEeeVro Thu 13-Jun-19 11:02:34

How many times has LOJ written "anti trans" when he really means child safeguarding.

DrG Thu 13-Jun-19 11:18:17

Wow..

.. I think we conclude that little Owen, who claims to rile against privilege, believes that a homosexual man's behaviour will always be above scrutiny... because of who they are...

So little Owen doesn't like it when rich people are privileged, but insists on it for homosexual men...

thanks mate, if you cant beat them..

BlooperReel Thu 13-Jun-19 11:27:33

OJ's lack of self awareness astounds me. I am amazed he even knows he exists it's so acute.

NotBadConsidering Thu 13-Jun-19 11:32:29

Owen Jones is a disgusting human being. He is just as bad as others involved in this story because he uses his position as a prominent writer at a major international newspaper to attempt to gaslight the whole world into thinking wanking yourself off at a children’s charity is acceptable. He enables abuse against women, has no regard for safeguarding, and is blatant with his propaganda. And the Guardian is just as bad because THEY enable HIM. What the hell is Katharine Viner doing?! Is anyone actually in charge at that place?

littlbrowndog Thu 13-Jun-19 11:35:47

When I was on OJ twitter feed someone linked to James rennie and Neil strachan in Scotsman newspaper on trail for 9 weeks forthe worse ever child sex abuse crimes in Scotland.
To explain how this is what happens if proper safeguarding is not done
And if the words homophobia and transphobia are used to hide what is going on

“After a year working directly with young people, Rennie moved into management and rose to become chief executive of LGBT Youth Scotland in 2003.”

DpWm Thu 13-Jun-19 11:36:57

Good greif

callmekalinda Thu 13-Jun-19 11:40:14

He's Kevin Turvey without the laughs.

But he's doing a fab Streisand Effect job on the NSPCC and their lack of judgment.

thatdamnwoman Thu 13-Jun-19 11:55:54

Well done, Owen. Keep up the good work on our behalf. Yours, terf HQ.

SpeckofStardust Thu 13-Jun-19 12:08:48

Justifying this guy’s behaviour on the grounds he’s gay, so we infer from that all gay people are prone to behaving inappropriately in the workplace - and they call us homophobic?

callmekalinda Thu 13-Jun-19 12:15:53

How many lesbians behave like this in the workplace?
This is a man problem, not a sexual orientation problem.

VickyEadie Thu 13-Jun-19 12:17:05

How many lesbians behave like this in the workplace? This is a man problem, not a sexual orientation problem.

Correct.

aliasundercover Thu 13-Jun-19 12:17:57

My favourite reply so far:

“He wanked at work Owen, that’s not a human right”

CassianAndor Thu 13-Jun-19 12:19:42

I actually am struggling to comprehend how the Guardian can keep employing him.

He screams his misogyny from the rooftops. He couldn't be any more hateful to women if he tried.

Datun Thu 13-Jun-19 12:20:21

Justifying this guy’s behaviour on the grounds he’s gay, so we infer from that all gay people are prone to behaving inappropriately in the workplace - and they call us homophobic?

I know, right? That's what I'm getting from it. Look, he's gay, so it's fine, shuddup.

RoyalCorgi Thu 13-Jun-19 12:21:48

* What the hell is Katharine Viner doing?! Is anyone actually in charge at that place?*

You have to wonder. It's appalling that OJ wrote this shit, but it's far far worse that the Guardian published it. This is a national, reputable newspaper - where is the editorial control?

Still, one consolation. OJ is very keen on thinking about how history will judge people. History will remember OJ as the man who defended men's rights to wank in the toilets.

DrG Thu 13-Jun-19 12:27:37

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

EmpressLesbianInChair Thu 13-Jun-19 12:31:11

Message deleted by MNHQ - this repeats a previously deleted post. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Doyoumind Thu 13-Jun-19 12:33:40

The worst thing is that OJ has a lot of followers and has now exposed this story to a much wider audience than it might have reached.

I think the talent guy was an idiot for making his kink so visible and easy to find. He shouldn't be at the NSPCC. Obviously he's pretty disgusting for the way he wanked at work but I doubt he's harmful to anyone. I bet he's having one of the worst days of his life today and a lot of that is down to that dickhead OJ.

Datun Thu 13-Jun-19 12:35:00

And this is how we know that OJ & friends still see Munroe, LM, Paris etc as men. Because if they genuinely thought they were women they wouldn't give a shit about them.

That is most definitely an irrefutable observation.

youkiddingme Thu 13-Jun-19 12:35:24

I've heard the phrase, 'he was tossing it off at work today the lazy...' but it was never took it that way before.
Sack the sod for not doing his job if nowt else.

CassianAndor Thu 13-Jun-19 12:37:46

Doyou NO, he's having a bad day down to his own vile behaviour.

aliasundercover Thu 13-Jun-19 12:38:16

OJ is very keen on thinking about how history will judge people. History will remember OJ as the man who defended men's rights to wank in the toilets.

Brilliant!

AlwaysComingHome Thu 13-Jun-19 12:42:46

Unless this creep washed his cock off in the communal sink afterwards he’s spent the rest of his day at work with crusty genitals wrapped in air-tight underwear. The smell when he eventually takes that off would be incredible.

AlwaysComingHome Thu 13-Jun-19 12:44:19

OJ is very keen on thinking about how history will judge people. History will remember OJ as the man who defended men's rights to wank in the toilets.

Have they added the W to LGBQT+ spaghetti yet?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »