Talk

Advanced search

To wish Meghan Markle had realised

(231 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Laundrylady62 Mon 13-Jan-20 20:43:11

I know they are only people and we don't know them. I just can't but feel abit miffed she's stolen away the lovely Prince Harry. I watched the itv program this morning and her saying about the stiff upper lip British thing really annoyed me. I get some of it is bound to be hard. But she was happy to marry Harry. Typical that the women who finally gets the ring decides the British life/monachy isn't for her. Well that's ok Meghan. Don't worry. It's not for you. So therefore let's mess up traditional British ways and destroy the future outlook of the royal family because you can't be arsed with it. I know I shouldn't be annoyed. But such a shame he didn't meet someone to be by his side and support him. She just can't follow him and be his support like Kate is for Will. She has to be equal or above.

I know there have been some dark times. But he's so Lucky in many ways. To be that comfortable. Luxurious houses, the best food, clothes etc. Being who he is is extremely unique and special. I just think if he can't take his role seriously he should loose his title. Meghan has massively disrespected the Brits. She's ran away and probably told Harry she's done with the UK. How can she be so comfortable stealing him from his family and the life he's always had. I think Diana would be sad to see Harry like this. He seems so sad too. Extremely low. She hasn't been able to adapt to life here. What if Harry can't adapt over there? She's never going to come back here after this of he misses home. I think he doesn't realise how much he's going to miss his family. Especially William. Now they both have little ones! You just presumed the kids would grow up together.

All my memories of the royal family are positive because of Harry and William. They put the fun into and modernize what would be otherwise an old fashioned stuffy affair on my opinion. They are the next generation. Without Harry it just feels alot smaller. Incredibly sad they couldn't enjoy a life in the UK. Ofcourse Meghan needs to see her folks still. I am not sure what there plans are now really. I don't like Meghan now personally. she's done what alot of people said she would do. She was never right for the role! I bet the queen has said she will support them because there's nothing else she can do. She remains proffesional at all times. I doubt she will get to see Harry or Archie many more times now. I find it all sad. Meghan doesn't exactly have a close family. Her mum could of visited the UK more if they missed eachother. I think it's a disgrace how she didn't take her role more seriously!

lboogy Mon 13-Jan-20 20:44:13

Oh for goodness sake .. get a life love

BeeFarseer Mon 13-Jan-20 20:44:22

Is this a pisstake? Seriously?!

SusieMyerson Mon 13-Jan-20 20:44:31

NO ONE CARES

TheCanterburyWhales Mon 13-Jan-20 20:45:22

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

AnyFucker Mon 13-Jan-20 20:45:37

Please find another hobby

butwhateverfor Mon 13-Jan-20 20:45:40

You need other interests.

PorpentinaScamander Mon 13-Jan-20 20:46:39

Yawn yawn. Blah blah. Do we really need another thread about them?

Hoik Mon 13-Jan-20 20:46:53

I mean this in the kindest way but get a bloody grip.

You're whining about the personal lives of two people who are absolute strangers to you. You are not privvy to their internal thought processes or the private discussions they have had both as a couple or a family. You do not know who decided what, who said what, who made which choices.

Stealing Harry away? Seriously?

ButterflyRuns Mon 13-Jan-20 20:47:06

Why does what two other people do with their life bother you so much? He's not ours to be "stolen" from..

BecauseReasons Mon 13-Jan-20 20:47:15

She just can't follow him and be his support like Kate is for Will. She has to be equal or above.

It's a bit weird that you talk at the tail end of your OP about modernising the royals but at the start seem to be suggesting that the women recognise their place as inferior to their husbands.

NiktheGreek Mon 13-Jan-20 20:47:19

Really???? You sound about 12 years old.

ZacharyQuack Mon 13-Jan-20 20:48:04

Is that you, Gran?

Jozen Mon 13-Jan-20 20:48:10

I'm sure everyone will cope. You included.

AndNoneForGretchenWieners Mon 13-Jan-20 20:48:15

Why shouldn't she be equal to her husband?

Fantababy Mon 13-Jan-20 20:48:23

gringringrin

PortiaCastis Mon 13-Jan-20 20:49:01

Oh FFS get a life

Wellmet Mon 13-Jan-20 20:49:02

Jesus Christ! Get a life.

EmmiJay Mon 13-Jan-20 20:49:14

Wheres my tiny violin?? Go start another thread about Prince Andrew and his actions.

mbosnz Mon 13-Jan-20 20:50:08

I just can't believe 'ow our 'arry 'as 'ad 'is 'ead turned by that there Nasty Meghan. . .

BeardedMum Mon 13-Jan-20 20:50:17

I think Harry is lucky to have met Meghan. I wish them all the best far away from this toxic country full of toxic people. Get a grip OP!

HungryForSnacks Mon 13-Jan-20 20:50:22

I'm sure Meghan would be devastated if she found out you don't like her anymore

BorissGiantJohnson Mon 13-Jan-20 20:51:33

Stolen prince harry! Jesus Christ.
Was it your turn to have him this weekend op? I'm fairly sure we'll see exactly as much of him as we do now, which is fuck all except some inconsequential bullshit in the tabloids every few weeks.

And why is it always the woman's fault when a couple do anything?

Get a grip, urgently.

WhentheRabbitsWentWild Mon 13-Jan-20 20:51:44

Dear God

Facepalm

Nextphonewontbesamsung Mon 13-Jan-20 20:52:31

Broadly speaking I agree with you. I think pp on this thread have been a bit grouchy because there have been so many threads on this subject. Don't take it personally!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »