Talk

Advanced search

Cats still catting. What's your DCat up to today? Pt 3

(1000 Posts)
caoraich Mon 22-May-17 18:33:03

I have taken the liberty of making a new thread! Maisie and Freya are relaxing in a patch of sun

dementedpixie Mon 22-May-17 18:35:52

Mine have a couch each. Dusty is letting me share his though!

Fortheloveofscience Mon 22-May-17 18:40:58

He got up at 4.50 this morning and wrestled with our bedroom curtain until I finally got up to let him through onto the windowsill to watch birds. At 5.30 he got bored of that and went to do a poo, then celebrated by scampering over my face the bed. Then batted my face for breakfast from 6. Git.

ElizaDontlittle Mon 22-May-17 18:44:49

Hooray! I can't post on the thread once it gets really long because my phone can't cope. I can usually read tho.
Crazycat has been in bliss today because I've been cooking all day and she can wander in and out (and in and out) and chat and just generally keep an eye on things! I'd be so lost without her!!

cozietoesie Mon 22-May-17 18:46:53

Freya and Maisie seem quite happy and relaxed together now? smile

HemanOrSheRa Mon 22-May-17 18:52:51

Aw. Look how teeny Maisie is next to Freya, even though she has grown smile.

I have managed to get a decent photo of Her Majesty sunning herself on the front wall and accepting fussing and adoration from her subjects grin. She'll spend most of the summer like this now.

bigtapdancingpimp Mon 22-May-17 18:57:26

Your babies are so beautiful!

Madame Bimbo (the one who gets stuck on balconies) is currently wandering around bewildered. My parents have just left after a fortnight's stay and the tabby is all confused The irony is, she and my mother despise each other (blood has been drawn in the past!) but they sort of get used to each other in their own weird way. Both very domineering characters, not a perfect combination grin

SingaSong12 Mon 22-May-17 19:00:00

I don't actually own a cat, just placemarking so I can get a regular cat fix. Thank you to all you cat slaves owners

caoraich Mon 22-May-17 19:05:57

Indeed cozie - they're almost getting on TOO well. I caught Freya teaching Maisie how to climb the curtains at 3am grin

They also tricked the man-human into feeding them a second breakfast after scoffing the lot when I got up early the other morning. Apparently they were both sitting by their food bowls looking pitiful when he came downstairs later....

caffeinestream Mon 22-May-17 19:10:37

Mine are hiding upstairs, but I met some adorable stray cats on holiday last week!

The third one had it's ears cut off we think - looked too "neat" to be as the result of a fight. He was incredibly friendly though!

Alakazam7 Mon 22-May-17 19:19:07

Dave has been an absolute arse all day.
I haven't given him enough attention over the weekend apparently- I admit I have been busy. He started at ten to 5 this morning by chasing round my bed until I got up to let him out, followed by a variety of other activities throughout the day, all meaning I needed to stop what I was doing immediately to sort him out. About 10 mins ago caught him pulling towels off the washing line!
It's a good job he's cute!

Bogburglar75 Mon 22-May-17 19:37:04

Very cute!

BogCat is alternating being out in the garden in the sunshine with running in at speed. He does this - will be out in the garden and then something spooks him and he comes galloping down the lawn and into the house at the speed of a charging apricot coloured rhino. We can't usually spot what has triggered the rhino impression.

TheCatOfAthenry Mon 22-May-17 19:41:22

Baby Biscuit is playing in my lap. This involves flailing around and intermittently attacking my trousers.

Leanback Mon 22-May-17 20:13:27

She is trying her hardest to fit through the gap

HemanOrSheRa Mon 22-May-17 20:38:34

You can't be cross with Dave - look at those floofy paws! Gorgeous smile.

SagelyNodding Mon 22-May-17 20:44:28

Old boy is sleeping on my bed blissfully unaware that he is going for a dental tomorrow morning... He's also most put out about the vet telling us to change his food sad Older girl is watching the birds and keeping an eye on any dog/cat activities in the street-if she was human she'd be a right curtain twitcher...

manueltowers Mon 22-May-17 20:53:49

Layla thinks she's a model.

Toddlerteaplease Mon 22-May-17 20:55:55

Snorg enjoying the warmer weather now her tummy floof is growing back. Fatty lurking somewhere.

Toddlerteaplease Mon 22-May-17 20:56:25

Layla is very handsome

Parrcful Mon 22-May-17 21:08:37

Meet Stampycat! He's a lovely friendly 2yo boy 😼💞 But omg he's a prolific hunter! I've had to keep my windows shut on this beautiful day as he'd be constantly bringing birds indoors! We've got paving slabs in the back garden & he leaves his dead prey on them for show, like a deadly tableau! 😈

MycatsaPirate Mon 22-May-17 21:36:44

Layla is gorgeous! What a beauty smile

We have been gardening today as it was starting to resemble a jungle. All cats took umbrage at the lawn mower and strimmer being in use and opted to laying indoors.

DD2 is poorly and Coco is sitting on guard duty with her.

caffeinestream Mon 22-May-17 22:16:14

Layla's head is big enough already - she doesn't need anymore compliments! grin

She likes cuddles too big baby

Allergictoironing Mon 22-May-17 22:24:54

Girlcat is very put out today. I had to be sedated for a dental thing, so soon after coming home I crashed out on my bed for a couple of hours. She went wandering downstairs complaining very vocally to my sister that it's HER bed during the day not mine, and what was my sister going to do about it. The fact she normally won't go near visitors was obviously negated by her having been put out so badly (I had made sure I wasn't lying anywhere near her part of the bed).

Albadross Mon 22-May-17 22:39:58

Drosscat in a bag, obvs! grin

Albadross Mon 22-May-17 22:41:57

And here's Drosscat's slightly odd stalker friend, who follows him around all day and then sits outside staring in at us when Drosscat comes in confused

This thread is not accepting new messages.