Talk

Advanced search

He is the very model of a Very Stable Genius: Trump cont

(960 Posts)
PerkingFaintly Mon 08-Jan-18 23:23:18

We rushed out of the last thread without even a pocket handkerchief: www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/a3124599-Trump-2018-Resistance-is-Never-Futile

So here's a new one, with its own song...

I am the very model of a Very Stable Genius.
I have a mighty button and no problems with my penius.
I have no time for television, golf or social media
Since my brain is way way better than the best encyclopedia.

I'm cutting tax, I'll build a wall, I'll take away their medicare
You can trust me 'cos I'm orange and I have the most amazing hair.
So with my total ignorance of matters heterogeneous
I am the very model of a Very Stable Genius!

Compared to other leaders, my behavior's quite unusual
My twisted tweets and pissed-on sheets have managed to amuse you all
I have to drink two-handed 'cause my fingers are the teeniest
I need a sippy-cup with the inscription "Stable Genius."

badbadhusky Mon 08-Jan-18 23:33:06

Did you pip me by a minute again?

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/3134323-TRUMP-THREADSTERS-AHOY-The-resistance-continues

PerkingFaintly Mon 08-Jan-18 23:36:14

Oh noooo! I've PM'd people, too, because we fell off the other thread. But I was going up the old thread from the bottom, and haven't reached yoooo.

It's not that I don't love you, honest. Here, have some apologetic cake

badbadhusky Mon 08-Jan-18 23:43:10

I’ve asked for mine to be culled.

PerkingFaintly Mon 08-Jan-18 23:46:05

sad Next time, badbadhusky, next time.

Who knows what will have happened by then...

badbadhusky Mon 08-Jan-18 23:48:16

Fingers crossed Trumpy keeps his fingers off the button long enough for me to start a new thread. I think that’s a small, manageable target. 🤞

PerkingFaintly Mon 08-Jan-18 23:48:39

Apologies to anyone I've PM'd who didn't want it, or didn't PM who did. I just sampled a couple of chunks of the last thread.

PlectrumElectrum Mon 08-Jan-18 23:49:19

Bigly place mark. I will only respond to written questions m'kay?

cozietoesie Mon 08-Jan-18 23:50:19

smile

cozietoesie Mon 08-Jan-18 23:55:07

As I was trying to post on the last thread (and failed because it had reached the 1k mark)

This piece - and the further links at the end- may be of interest to some of you.

Morning Joe

WellAlwaysHaveParis Mon 08-Jan-18 23:58:05

@PerkingFaintly ⭐️⭐️⭐️👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏!!!! All I can say is you're amazing!!! Did you come up with the song??

lionheart Mon 08-Jan-18 23:58:45

There you are--it was as if someone pressed the 'warp' button.

Thanks for the new thread(s). I don't like the sound of a thread cull, bad, maybe next time.

Not for the first time, Conway has gone to ground.

shareblue.com/kellyanne-conway-in-hiding-since-bombshell-book-exposed-her-as-white-house-embarrassment/#.WlPzroi_bR4.twitter

AcrossthePond55 Tue 09-Jan-18 00:04:26

Thank you for the new thread and the PM!

And for posting those lyrics. It makes me giggle every time I read it. I can just see Scrotus singing it whilst prancing around the Oval Office in a military uniform overloaded with braid and brass.

lionheart Tue 09-Jan-18 00:09:23

Penius is Genius. grin

There was a Trump clip in there cozie but no trigger warning. shock

SheGotBetteDavisEyes Tue 09-Jan-18 00:10:13

Found and marking new thread, thanks guys.

AcrossthePond55 Tue 09-Jan-18 00:13:24

I really, really, REALLY wish a good Scrotus impersonator would make a video of that song!!!

PerkingFaintly Tue 09-Jan-18 00:17:43

Song credits to @ huntthesnark, @ RobertCragg and @ tenorjcs, mentioned here: www.thepoke.co.uk/2018/01/07/donald-trump-says-hes-stable-genius-15-favourite-replies/

grin

lionheart Tue 09-Jan-18 00:20:37

Do the Trumpers deliberately choose the most contentious candidates or is it that no-one else will side with them?

www.politico.com/story/2018/01/08/andy-puzder-white-house-administration-328240

lionheart Tue 09-Jan-18 00:26:00

'For reasons known only to them, Donald Trump’s advisers have just decided to re-nominate KT McFarland for the Ambassador position, according to The Hill. So much for the idea of keeping her out of confirmation hearings. Although the Republican-controlled Senate may ultimately confirm her, the Democrats in the Senate will get a chance to grill her about her Russian interference confession before the cameras. So why did Trump’s people just re-nominate her? Did McFarland just threaten to go public or cut a plea deal if they didn’t? In any case, Trump’s people are making panic moves left and right. It’s typically what happens when there are no good moves left.'

www.palmerreport.com/analysis/panic-mode-trump-advisers/7261/

ginghambox Tue 09-Jan-18 00:30:13

Have you left wing loonies nothing better to do with your time.grin

lionheart Tue 09-Jan-18 00:33:50

I think he's trying to pass this off as a joke but not really.

BuzzFeed News‏Verified account
@BuzzFeedNews

"Oh, are you happy you voted for me. You are so lucky that I gave you that privilege," President Trump tells farmers in Nashville.

Alwaysinmyheart Tue 09-Jan-18 00:36:08

Thanks for new thread, more adventures in Trumpland!

lionheart Tue 09-Jan-18 00:46:25

apnews.com/ed1ec389f0dc4841ae7c9e3993b7bf70/NAACP-plans-to-protest-Trump's-visit-to-Atlanta

TheClaws Tue 09-Jan-18 00:47:45

Hello new thread! Thanks Perking. I have this wonderful image for you - it is a rip-off of the brilliant Gary Larson, but it fits, as I’m sure you’ll agree.

lionheart Tue 09-Jan-18 00:48:40

And this:

Women's March

Verified account

@womensmarch

On January 21, 2018, the national organizers of the Women's March on Washington will launch the next phase of our movement in Las Vegas, Nevada. We hope you'll join us for the #PowerToThePolls kick-off event.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now