Talk

Advanced search

...to see what your (master) bedroom looks like?

(550 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

HariboFrenzy Wed 01-Feb-17 20:20:20

I can vaguely remember similar threads but have done a search and can't find a bedroom one. We are swapping rooms in our upstairs to even out the other 2 rooms so moving from front to back of house. Just being nosy looking for inspiration if anyone is willing to post? I can post our current one once DS is asleep smile

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Wed 01-Feb-17 21:00:41

Mine is messy right now but I'll post it tomorrow.

I did up our room 5 ish years ago - now I actually enjoy spending time in it!

Crowdblundering Wed 01-Feb-17 21:10:22

We have a triple mirrored wardrobe opposite the bed grin

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Thu 02-Feb-17 12:30:40

This is ours. We have white wardrobe and chest of drawers with a bookshelf that you can't see

Greta84 Thu 02-Feb-17 12:32:33

We too have huge mirrored wardrobes opposite the bed wink

fourquenelles Thu 02-Feb-17 12:38:59

I am moving soon (fingers crossed) but this is my existing master bedroom. The bed usually has 3 big dogs on it btw.

fourquenelles Thu 02-Feb-17 12:40:11

Another view

EssentialHummus Thu 02-Feb-17 12:41:45

Here you go - view from both sides.

icanteven Thu 02-Feb-17 12:44:19

Sorry about the wobbly lines - panoramics are hard! It's a south facing attic conversion, so VERY sunny. Built in wardrobes in an awkward spot under the eaves to the left, out of site.

icanteven Thu 02-Feb-17 12:46:27

Site? Sight. #illiterate

Reality Thu 02-Feb-17 12:48:01

Here's mine. It's not always this tidy...

ECR123 Thu 02-Feb-17 12:54:22

I have a slight Laura Ashley problem...blush

blueskyinmarch Thu 02-Feb-17 13:00:56

Mine from all angles. I love my bedroom.

Thisrabbitthatrabbit Thu 02-Feb-17 13:01:32

Crikey. My looks like a set from shameless compared to those blush.

Afreshstartplease Thu 02-Feb-17 13:02:50

Mine also looks quite shameless like so I won't share lol

QuitMoaning Thu 02-Feb-17 13:14:51

Had my fitted wardrobes done a year ago and love them. They look brown and beige in the photo due to the light, but during the day they are light grey and mid grey.

FP239 Thu 02-Feb-17 13:20:55

I am moving house in ten days so am oggling these pics to get ideas. I am so terribly excited I can barely contain myself. We are going from a tiny overcrowded house to a 5 bed house where the kids have their own rooms and I have the top floor to myself and will have the master bedroom, dressing/shoe room and a roof top terrace garden. And I am loving that laura Ashley bedroom grin

biscuitkumquat Thu 02-Feb-17 13:30:11

I don't have any floorstanding furniture, or wardrobes in the bedroom, because I don't like any kind of clutter in the bedroom the rest of the house is cluttered enough I made the spare room a dressing room with fitted wardrobes all round etc.

So, the bedside "cabinets" are floating shelves & I have the TV on the wall opposite the bed.

cathyandclare Thu 02-Feb-17 13:31:18

Here's ours, we were going to sell which is why it looks like no one'e ever been in there ( can't see the crap under the bed) it's also had the estate agent playing all sorts of visual trickery with a wide angle lens!

MagicMojito Thu 02-Feb-17 13:32:34

Im a little confused. In these pics i cannot see the huge pile of clean and folded then dumped on floor/side mountain of clothes that is obligatory in every grown ups bedroom.... no.... Just me then?? blushblush

Allthebestnamesareused Thu 02-Feb-17 13:35:37

It's a bit too pine for my liking at the moment but as usual Mum and Dad's is the last room to be done.

I'd like to switch that out for a more scandi look or grey furniture

happyfrown Thu 02-Feb-17 13:38:09

love my bedroom grin
I put my own panelling, picture rail and coving up, very proud of the out come.

SugarMiceInTheRain Thu 02-Feb-17 13:39:14

These are amazing - we're redoing ours soon - well I am, DH is fairly indifferent to the decor - as it's not been done in the 9 years we've lived here - carpet is threadbare, very dated fitted wardrobes etc, so I'm looking for inspiration too! Thanks for sharing these...

DancingWithWillard Thu 02-Feb-17 13:43:24

EssentialHummous who is the painting above your bed by? It is right up my street!

DancingWithWillard Thu 02-Feb-17 13:44:11

EssentialHummus even.blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now